Supernaturality 101

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Supernaturality 101

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 am

Ruby's shower went quick and then he was heading out to his next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 am

"She's an interesting one, what's the time. Shit music class starts soon." Axxe and the Duality Sisters headed to music class.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 am

-5 hours later-
Axxe, Yukina, and Ruby had finished their classes for the time being.
the three of them found out they had to be in math class together as a group. yes math is mandatory. but at least they all had to go in together at the same time. Yukina found out she had to take art class with Ruby. and Axxe had to take English class with Ruby. and Yukina had to take gym class with Axxe. ((keep all of this in mind, its important :p ))

they were all outside taking a break now with the other students. Yukina was being a loner over at the benches.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:36 am

(got it, cat in the furnace) Ruby was walking the campus, getting a feel for everything and trying to find inspiration for an art project he wanted to do. He didn't really care if he could get extra credit for it, he would pursue art regardless. His walk brought him near enough the benches to see Yukina by herself and he sighed, a part of him wondering if he should bother with her but finding himself feeling both sorry for her being alone, and drawn to her for being another artistic soul, so he headed over to say hi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 am

Yukina was kicking the dirt on the ground when she noticed Ruby coming over, she waved over at him but at the same time she felt she should run. she wasn't feeling very comfortable anyway. but she stayed and waited for Ruby, with a smile on her face.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 am

Axxe checking over his schedule. "God I hate mandatory English. But hey at least we all got the same classes." He turned to The Duality Sisters. "Yay, same classes, Woo" "Calm down Kora, you're making a scene."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 am

Ruby came over and tipped his hat in Yukina's direction as he approached and asked, "How come you're over here? Not that I don't sometimes want to be alone, but I almost never actually see you hanging out with anyone else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:16 am

Yukina looked up and put on a shy smile.

'well cause im not very social...your my first friend....and I guess Axxe is to? my mom...says im not suppose to be social. I understand why though, and I cant tell you. cause I know you'll hate me.'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 am

Ruby took a small step back and asked, "Hate you?" with a chuckle before saying, "Listen, your temper can be annoying sometimes, but I think telling me I'll hate you is a little assuming on your part." and gave her a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 am

'trust me. I know you will.'

Yukina looked down at the ground, with a depressed look on her face. 'she' always hated not being able to show her true self. cause everyone would hate her. 'her' father slaughtered humans and other demons for fun.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 am

Ruby's face became serious as he said, "Look, I'm not just going to hate you out of nowhere, and I don't like being told where my feelings lie. I'm going to keep looking for my artistic inspiration and if you'd like to join you're welcome to. If not, then you can stay here, but if you come with me, no more telling me how I'll feel, okay?" and then slowly turned and started walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:32 am

Yukina sighed and then shot up and jumped at Ruby, giving him a big giant hug.

'wait up for meee~'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:49 am

Ruby couldn't help the smile that burst onto his face at the hug. He found it strange that he even cared after all the other annoyances that had stemmed from meeting Yukina, and yet here he was, glad to have her along. He turned and tried to keep his true love of art a secret as he lied and said, "I'm trying to make sure I'll past that art class, so I need to find inspiration for an extra credit project. I was thinking of doing something based on the way water vapor, like in clouds and sprays of water and that kind of thing, tend to create rainbows, and then take the scientific properties of light refraction and illustrate them among the clouds or whatever, to kind of combine science and art together." then he added in a sour tone, "Unfortunately there's no clouds today, so I'm not really sure where to observe any water vapor." before chuckling to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 am

Yukina thought for a moment and then realized how hot it was outside today. she smiled and lifted her hand up and sprayed snow from them. it melted when it reached the sky and created a small rainbow on the way down.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 am

Ruby's smile faded, only remaining on the edges of his lips as he watched in awe at the display. Then suddenly he was laughing, not realizing how much of his artistic joy he was projecting in that moment and just taking it all in as he watched the little droplets glitter and refract the light in the sky. He lowered his eyes and said quietly, "That was beautiful..." before adding quickly with a clearing of his throat, "Beautiful, now I won't need to work on this project as long and I can get back to the more fun parts of this school." then with more sincerity he added, "Thank you, Yukina. I really appreciate your help. If you ever need me to return the favor, let me know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

"Well that's a thing." Axxe watched from a distance. "OH MY GOD that is sooo pretty." "Kora calm yourself." There was definately something about that girl but he couldn't put his finger on it.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 am

Yukina noticed Axxe and a sudden red blush plastered her face. she was being extra cautious around him since she had a feeling that he could reveal who 'she' really was. she turned tail and ran into the building away from Axxe and Ruby
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 am

Axxe walked up to Ruby punching him in the arm. "Where's she off to in such a hurry?" Kora walked up to Ruby followed by her sister "Hey you're an incubus right?" "Sorry I think my sister has grown an infatuation towards you."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 am

Ruby rubbed his shoulder and shrugged as he said, "I really don't know what she was in such a rush all of sudden for." At the sister's acknowledgement he took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair before replacing it and saying, "Yeah, I'm an incubus. Hope the red skin wasn't too much of a dead giveaway." and gave a little smirk but really didn't know how to broach the "infatuation" topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 am

"Yeh I wouldn't if I were you, she has the tendency to get bored of relationships quickly. She's a bit of a heart breaker." Axxe began heading in the direction the Yukina had ran off in. "Come on Kora leave the poor Incubus alone."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 am

Ruby gave Kora one more little smile, not wanting to just leave on such a cold note, and turned to head for his next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 am

classes kept passing and so did time. it felt like the day had ended in a blur. but Yukina bolted outside at the end of the day and rushed toward the dorm house, hoping she wouldn't run into anyone on her way.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:21 am

Axxe had been walking from the girls dorm after dropping the sisters off. He'd been at music class so he still had his guitar on him, strapped to his back. As he was walking he spotting Yukina just as she was running into him. In one practiced motion he caught Yukina, rolled through into a dipped embrace (sorta like when you're dancing). "Well fancy running into you here, well I suppose you were the one doing the running. Why the rush?" Axxe gave her a cheeky grin.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 am

Ruby had waited until classes were ending and then decided to duck into one of the janitorial closets, waiting until it sounded like no one was around. He then made his way to the art class and used a couple of bent pins to pick the lock and enter. Now he could focus, no one to see him work and no one to dictate what his work had to be. He quickly moved across the room and grabbed a canvas, propping up an easel and getting paint ready as his thoughts of Yukina's display earlier in the day ran through his head and sparked his artistic drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum