Ryu The God Of Magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryu The God Of Magic

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 am

it's been raining non-stop...i can barely sleep. The streets are a very uncomfortable bed. i have done many things to get by, singing. strange acts. even pathetic magic tricks. and...darker more sexual things just for money. but who can blame me? i am a cold and abandoned Neko. well, i actually came from a top-secret experimentation lab. they stole me from my family when i was only 3, and they have been doing horrible tests on me, until they decided to see what would happen when they crossed human DNA with a cats DNA. now i have to cover up or people think i'm some mutant freak that needs to be put down. but i can't die. the men at the lab made me immortal and immune to everything. i can't even age anymore. i'm stuck at the same age for the rest of my life. it's pure hell. ah- it's started to rain again. i better go back to my box house....not that it will cover me up much. oh and sorry for the bad introduction. i am Ryu Nomozaki, the stray Neko from Lab Zero. a Lab that is dedicated to mixing DNA's....well until i blew it up when i left. i am pretty small and i tend to wear all black clothing so i can blend into the shadows when i steal from stores. i am a very "Legendary" thief in this town. its a big town to, so there is so much stuff. i even steal stuff that is pointless, but i like it cause it's pretty and shiny. i have long black/silver/red hair that goes down to my back. i don't bother trying to cut it anymore, since the lab techs did that for me. and as for the hair color...um lets not talk about it. i have one golden eye, and the other is a demonic red that i cover with my hair, or a bandage, or anything to keep it hidden. i just feel like it makes me look nothing but demonic. i have pale white skin to. my ears are black and so is my tail. i use to keep a pretty red bow on it, but it broke apart and i forgot about it. well, i guess thats it....i dont like talking about me and my crappy life anyway. i just need to wait out the storm...for the fifth time.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryu The God Of Magic

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 8:43 am

Subject:Maxwell Black Subject Zero
Description: Average height, slim build, short black hair, eye color unknown.
Extra notes: Subject shows advanced knowledge of dimensional spaces and how to exploit them. Shows no mercy when provoked. After coming out of the rift space we created we have yet to recreate the situation without his help. After several failed attempts we attempted to gain as much information from an autopsy of his body given it did not appear entirely human. Given he knows too much information about this facility he must be detained and/or eliminated. Failure is not an option.

Walking down the street Maxwell noticed a storm beginning again. "this place seems to produce a lot more energy in it's skies. curious." he pulled the musty old hat he was wearing further down to hide his eyes. The trench coat he was wearing was close to tatters and the rest of his clothes were not much better. "bloody scientists. now I am reduced to such raggedy clothing." he mumbled under his breath. He sighed looking to the skies with curiousity.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 am

(tosses Maxwell a silver hammer) Orion, or "Origami" as he preferred to be called, was standing behind his bagel cart and, as usual, not selling any bagels. Today it might have had to do with the weather though, as it drenched his white, tight brimmed hat, white dress-shirt with red and white spiraling bow-tie, black slacks and black dress shoes. His bagel cart was covered at the top, keeping his items from getting soaked, but there was no one on the street and he was shivering from the cold. He checked his watch and looked around before saying, "Yeah, screw this." and then packing up and starting to push his cart, unknowingly, toward the place where a certain neko was keeping his box house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 am

i grumble and try to cover up with a small blue blanket i stole from a little girl. it barely gave any warmth but it kept me slightly dry. keyword: "Slightly" sigh..."this is bullshit....." ah. that voice....my voice. i hate my voice. so sweet and innocent. hearing it makes me wanna rip my vocal cords out. w-wait whats that noise? damn. someones coming this way. i quickly run from my house and into the shadows, where i cannot be seen. maybe he has something i can steal?
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 9:08 am

Maxwell sighed again. "perhaps if I can.." he looked down at his palm, which had returned to a completely human complexion, before cutting it slightly. black blood trickled forth mixing with some of the rain, creating an almost glossy substance that began to swirl. He was passing a gentleman's clothes store, as this was happening. he witnessed a man giving items to another for clothing. "this must be the currency here." he looked to his hand as moneys came forth from the pool that had appeared in his hand. He stepped inside to purchase some more suitable attire, the clerk giving him a strange look as he entered.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 am

Origami's very slight frame was made more so by his clothes sticking tightly to his skin as he made his way past a large box. He stopped for a minute and thought, "What the hell." before returning the cover over his cart and getting to work. He prepared two hot bagels with [insert favorite meat] and [insert favorite cheese] inside them along with various tantalizing spices, grabbing a drink from the cart as well and setting them just inside the opening to the box before breaking down his cart again and continuing on while muttering, "Guess things could be worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 9:19 am

Origami only took a few steps before he felt a sharp pain in his leg, when he looked down he was bleeding slightly from a sudden cut, then there was another on the same leg. and another. and another. where the hell were they coming from? then it happened on the other leg until he finally collapsed to the ground. the cuts stopped and suddenly his cart started moving as he saw a dark figure stealing money and food. nearly all of it.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 am

Maxwell stepped out of the store felling like brand new. He now wore black dress pants and shoes with a black dress shirt and silver grey tie. he also wore a black waistcoat and a black trilby to conceal his eyes. he stepped out into the rain completely unaffected by the weather. "well, this storm really is of unusual origin." he looked up again as he passed an alleyway, a bagel cart strangely in the middle of it.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 9:50 am

Origami let out pained growls and crawled for his cart on an animalistic instinct. He reached out and grabbed at it, tipping it over on top of himself and knocking himself out in the process. (bad luck character is bad luck)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 9:53 am

Ryu stole as much as he could and put it in his box house, until he noticed the man under the cart. he stared at him for a long while until he pushed the cart off and pulled the man in the big box house, he was covered by the blanket and his head laid on the only pillow Ryu had. it was strangely comfortable.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 10:06 am

Maxwell walked over to the cart, noticing it was tipped over and most of it's contents missing. He also noticed blood on the ground, the human red kind. The marks led to a large box that lent against a wall. "hmm, curiouser and curiouser." He walked over to the box stopping just outside. "hmm, box made up of.. fibers from tree matter, thicker than regular paper.. must be cardboard." he knocked on the top of the box. "box is hollow if not sturdy, holding up against the rain.. crude opening to create what could only be a door.. conclusion someone is living inside." Maxwell finished his conclusion, stepping back abit. "now why would there be blood?" he though aloud. "perhaps from the owner.. no that doesn't seem right.. must be another.. owner of cart perhaps.. yes seems like logical conclusion." He knocked on the box again abit harder, stepping back further. "is there anyone home?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 10:09 am

Origami barely stirred from the noise outside, his mind spinning with the dreams of forcible sleep. They were not pleasant dreams and he made motions that displayed such unpleasantness physically as his eyes darted back and forth under his eyelids and mumbles spilled from his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 10:11 am

this is bullshit. what mess did i just get myself into? so much for "sticking in the lonely shadows" there is some douche outside and a bum next to me. great. i slip a note outside of the box and to the man. i hate speaking, so i'm going to at least try to keep quite. this guy on the other hand....i kick and slap him, trying to wake him up to get him out of my home. but i still stay in the shadows. if he wakes up, he wont see me at least.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 10:29 am

Maxwell grabbed the note with curiosity. 'Go away' Well atleast he knew which language to use now. He'd noticed the bandage on the hand that had produced the note. "Sorry there. coriousity got the best of me. Is the other one alright. there appears to be a lot of blood out here."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 10:32 am

Origami bolted upright as he was slapped again and shouted, "Dog parks!" before looking around wildly and wondering where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon May 19, 2014 10:35 am

Ryu looked at Origami who finally noticed the figure in the shadows. the figure slipped another note through the door "I dont know"
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

dog parks? that phrase seemed familiar. Maxwell took the next note frowning as he read it. "well that's a bit of a worry." he took sometime to think before it occurred to him, he hoped he had enough to do it. "If you don't mind me asking, may I come in? I'm afraid I may cause a scene if I continue out here."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 am

Origami looked around in the darkness and stammered, "Who is that? Where am I?" rubbing his aching head as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu May 22, 2014 11:30 pm

son of a bitch, what did i just get myself into?!?!? i sigh and let the man outside in, and i try my best to assure the other man that he is ok....without using my words of course.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri May 23, 2014 4:13 am

"ah excellent, give me a second." Maxwell stepped out of sight of the doorway. Suddenly the back of the box opened up, which was impossible considering there was only wall on the other side. Light spilled through the recess as Maxwell held open the makeshift door, black fluid dripping from his hand. "bring him through, I need to check that he hasn't lost too much blood or he might start hallucinating." The room on the other side of the door would have resembled a hospital room had the walls and ceiling not been made of cardboard. "sorry about the aesthetics, I'm not at full strength so I had to improvise."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 am

Origami just stared at the sight before him, not understanding and starting to think he was dreaming as he mumbled, "What is going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top