A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 am

"Oh, really?" the Mia giggled again "Your pretty cute for a demon."
the girl began to skip round in circles again.
"My dad described them as ugly creatures with nashing teeth and claws as long as your face. The demons said they have many forms, but would never come out and play."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 am

'w-well I don't really look like this...but my demon side isn't ugly...at least in my opinion...would you like to....see..?
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 am

"OOOO, you'd show me," Mia asked before letting out another squeel "you are the bestest friend EVEEEER." She then landed on her butt waiting, smiling expectantly.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 am

Talon spun around to evade an attack from one abomination only to come face to face with another which he shoved his sword into the stomach of before spinning back and decapitating the previous one. A large axe came down and deflected it to the side before stabbing the attacker through it's bicep, disabling it's arm. It swung at him with one hand, slow enough for him to dodge back but he was shocked at it's tenacity enough to aim his hilt at the thing and pull the trigger, firing into it's head and ejecting the cartridge before pulling another round from his pocket and slotting it. He glanced back and said, "I don't know, if we kill enough, maybe it'll stop the ones doing the ritual?" but he knew that was really unlikely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:39 am

(( I posted this once and it decided to be rude and not show))

Meo stood up and closed his eyes, after a good minute a black aura surrounded him and the change began. it was painful as usual.
it began with his nine tails growing, his ears disappeared and he got taller, his hair turned white/silver and grew a little longer, but only by a little. his cloths changed to a white Kimono with black lining and a koi-fish design. he opened his eyes and stared at Mia, his eyes now being a yellow feline color.

((Koi fish are a type of Japanese fish that are sopose to grant mass amounts of luck))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Mia's eyes widened, she then began giggling uncontrollably.
"You're wearing a dress, that's so funny," Mia got up "aw but what happened to your ears? they were so cute." Mia skipped over to Meo turned Neokaru and began touching the kimono.
"does it hurt when you change?" she asked inquisitively. Mia began staring up into Neokaru's eyes with big eyes that seemed to have no pigment to them, it would've been hard to tell where her iris was for it not the darker ring around it.

--meanwhile--
"you know what fuck it I'm sick of this. Talon get down." Roltz ducked down before pointing his rifle skyward and firing. The shot travelled upwards a short distance before splitting to pierce each enemy through the heart. Samantha's barrel hot then begun to glow bright red.
"There girl you rest for abit." Roltz whispered to his rifle before holstering her on his back. In the silence a chanting could be heard coming from the largest tunnel.
"Well Sam's out for awhile, and it sounds like it's beginning, we need to move now." Roltz pulled out his chain scythe and proceeded down the tunnel the chanting was coming from.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Meo...felt weird when he changed...it wasn't the usual change..he was..still in control...he was Neokaru.

'Yes it hurts alot when I change, and this isn't a dress silly thing'

He pats her on the head.

'And please, my name when I am like this is Neokaru'

He thought more

'The reason for my lack of ears is because it exchanges for my new tails'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 pm

(chain scythe, love it! Gonna use a modified version for a character in my book. Smile ) Talon hurried behind Roltz, keeping pace while trying to search his pack for a paralization rune. It was supposed to freeze up the muscles of everyone in a room but it was also a well known weapon and many tended to have counters against it. Still it was worth a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Mia giggled as Neokaru patted her head, she then grabbed onto his arm and began to hang upside down from it.
"Ne-oh-Kah-Roo *giggles* I like it." the girl began swinging back and forth from Neokaru's arm.
"Tehehe so your tails are ears, that's funny." Mia continued to swing from Neokaru's arm lightly humming to herself.

--Meanwhile--
Roltz and Talon made to the end of the tunnel which opened up into a massive chamber, it's walls splayed with iron. Center there was a pedestal where the barbaric ritual was taking place. Their was a man in the middle praying for his life as the Leader of the Iron Clan Mikazuchi held his arm and shoulder, chanting. Suddenly Mikazuchi's chant climaxed as he ripped the mans arm off causing the man to let out a blood-curdling scream, He then placed his hand on the man's head putting him into a trance.
"Strip the flesh," Mikazuchi chanted as he grabbed a piece of iron "make it strong as iron." He then shoved the iron into the bloody hole that had been the man's shoulder, the iron then began to twist and bend turning into a crude metal arm.
"Welcome brother, now bring me the girl." Mikazuchi indicated the small neko girl being held by one of his Elite. "Oh and kill the intruders." The place was surrounded with Iron Clan Members from their grunts too their Elite.
"Fuck we need to stop the ritual now," Roltz readied his chain scythe "but first we need to get past these goons." Mikazuchi had began chanting again.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Neokaru face palmed himself after realizing he didn't say that right. but oh what the hell after you think about it, it does sound a little weird....

'M-Mia what are you doing?'

Neokaru decided to pick her up with one of his tails and he turned around with her to stare at the sun.

'what do you think of the sun? I always preferred night time...'

his voice trailed off as he thought about things, why was he in control? was he the real Neokaru now? what...had happened during his transformation that led to this? so many question ran in his mind but they eventually stopped and landed on a thought. Revenge. guess some rage was still left behind. he had the thought of Talon and Roltz...and the Iron Clan....

'Hey Mia. Would you like to go on our first little adventure? it'll be dangerous and scary but I know you can do it, do you have a weapon? mine is my magic or my claws.' ((we r doin this I got something planned HEHEHE))

He Thought to himself again. yes. this would be their first adventure together and they would stay safe. she would stay safe. With Meo having Neokaru's body, soul, heart, mind, strength, agility, and magic... he found a newly gained courage and and many other feelings/emotions he has never felt. And. He. Was. Loving. It.

((keep in mind healing magic to....so yeah. ))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:21 am

Mia giggled as Neakaru picked her up with his tail.
"Weeeeeee." Full of naivety she answered
"The sun is soooo pretty and bright, dad told me not to stare at it but I don't care, I've heard the night is beautiful, have you seen the moon, I've heard such great things about the moon, dad never let me out at night, told me the night was dangerous, would always make sure the windows were closed up." Mia dropped down from Neokaru's tail, landing on her butt. She got up, dusting herself off. At the sound of the word adventure Mia began bouncing up and down in excitement.
"We can go on an adventure, Yaaaaaay, this is gonna be soooo fun," Mia hugged Neokaru's leg before pulling out a dagger with a silvered blade "I stole this from my dad, it's soooo shiny, it's glows at night too." The girl began skipping around Neokaru chanting "Adventure, adventure, we're going on an adventure."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:24 am

(( did you explain Mia's age? if you did I cant remember))

'Mia, im warning you now or at least what ive been told, what we are going to do is very dangerous and VERY scary'

he repeated these words that were told to him so much by Talon.

'Can you be brave for me? i'll make sure to protect you.'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:55 am

((lol no you never asked, all we know is she's young lol))
Mia giggled again before drawing her dagger.
"Adventurers are always brave in the face of danger." She said, quoting one of the adventure books she'd read, before giggling again and sheathing her dagger.
"Lets go adventure awaits." Mia quoted again, giggling before skipping around Neokaru again.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:58 am

'Well then alright! hey. hang on.'

Neokaru scooped her up and put her on his back, he jumped up high and when in the air he started to glide/fly. he had some time to think when on the way to the Iron Clan base, he would protect this girl. even if it costed him his life. he would protect her, he would give Neokaru a new reputation instead of the usual mass slaughterer rep. if Meo finally got to have control over everything, he was sure as hell gonna make use of it.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:58 am

(( note that the flying/gliding is not magic, its his tails. don't ask. ))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:35 am

"WEEEEEEE *giggles* this so much fun." Mia kissed Neokaru on the cheek before hugging him tightly.
"Thank you mister Neokaru, you are the bestest friend EVER." She suddenly yawned, hitting one of her lows from being so high energy. Mia dozed off hugging Neokaru and began cutely snoring.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 am

Neokaru looked back at her and smiled, they may be in the air but it'll be a few minutes ((yes minutes)) before they reach the Iron Clan base, so he held on tight to her and let her nap.

'sleep while you can Mia, we are almost there.'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 am

--Meanwhile--
((By the way this is gonna get violent))
Roltz and Talon had been fighting through the Iron Clan members for what seemed like hours but had only been a minute, the ritual still only just beginning.
"Comen Talon, I didn't think you were that rusty." Roltz spun catching a grunt in the side of the neck before ripping out it's throat, he then flipped over another grunt catching it around the throat with his chain before ripping it's head off with a yank. Roltz was then face to face with two elites, these were the male variety, more metal than man their hulking forms riddled with iron. He ducked under the hefty iron blow of the first elite jamming his scythe in the arm before stepping off it and onto second elite, which he wrapped the chain around it's neck, before jumping off and under the first one again tangling the two. Roltz pulled dicing the two into chunks. He then came face-to-face with a female elite, her iron death mask stripped of all emotion, Roltz was hoping not to come into contact with one as ther speed was nearly unrivaled. The elite came at Roltz with unhuman like speed, with the eerie silence that was it's trademark, Roltz had a hard time blocking the blows from it's razor sharp forearms.
"Well this couldn't possibly get any worse."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:38 am

(( violence is awesome~ ))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:44 am

It was a good 10 minutes later before Neokaru and Mia arrived at the Iron Clan base.

'Mia wake up! we are here'

they were both literally standing in mid air floating and looking down at the base.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 am

Talon was standing in front of the two Iron Clan he'd just downed and aimed at an elite, firing the shell from his hilt which just deflected off a metal chunk of the abomination. He ejected the shell and pulled another one, the practiced motions coming back and still so far away from his old skill. He muttered, "Fine, you eat lead for breakfast? Let's see how well you hold up to this." The round he fired hit the elite right in his metal face and exploded into a super corrosive acid that melted through into its not-so-metal brain and left it fallen in a steaming heap. That was when he turned and saw the female bearing down on Roltz and shouted, "Down!" before throwing his paralyzer and diving down as it exploded at chest height. (up to you if it actually does anything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Mia makes the cutest noise before waking up and yawning cutely and rubbing her eyes.
"We there already mister Neokaru?" She blinked a few times before adding
"Wow that's a big hole, what're we going to do now?"

--Meanwhile within--
Roltz heard Talon yell at him as he ducked under the Elite's blow, nearly losing his other eye in the process. The paralyzer let off a pulse hiting everyone causing them to stop in mid-motion. Roltz struck upwards with his scythe splitting the elite in two even pieces. But the chanting could still be heard.
"Shit of course he'd have a counter." Roltz turned to Talon yelling "We need to end this ritual now before he goes ripping something important off." He then put his chain scythe away bringing Samantha back out, knowing she would've cooled off enough for one last life ending shot.
"Let's go"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:33 pm

'Mia. it will be very dangerous when we go down there. can I trust you to keep yourself safe?'

while he said that Neokaru and Mia slowly started heading towards the base from the Air.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Talon nodded to Roltz, scooping up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder before performing the tricky task of reloading his pistol hilt with another acid round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:32 pm

"Dad said everything was dangerous, but I know you'll protect me." Mia hugged Neokaru tightly as they decended through the hole, the sky turning to dusk. As soon they hit the ground Mia ran off in a random direction, seemingly the same direction as some low chanting could be heard.

--Meanwhile--
"Talon I need you to bring down his defenses, I've only got one shot at this and I am not fucking this up again." Roltz' eye had begun to turn from blue to red as he prepared Samantha for one shot that would certainly end Mikazuchi's existence forever.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top