A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 pm

after a long time of wandering around everywhere, surprised to see all the guards dead. Neokaru thought of Talon and Roltz when he saw more dead bodies. he made sure Mia stuck close by him as they finally made it to the room Talon and Roltz were in. Mia and Neokaru hid in the shadows behind a wall and watched them for awhile. Neokaru pissed as all hell to see them both.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Talon signaled for Roltz to halt while he removed the acid cartridge. It wouldn't be enough. He then switched it for a "shell of the damned", a trapped soul that would shatter magic shields with the power of a spirit's anger. Then he nodded and counted down with his fingers before they bolted in together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Roltz rolled to the side lining up the shot as Talon fired off the 'shell of the damned' the soul rending scream it emitted destroying whatever protection Mikazuchi had previously erected.
"Why you-" Mikazuchi began to summon up iron hands from the ground.
"This is where the Iron Clan ends." Roltz fired off the shot which pierced Mikazuchi through his sternum. The shocked look on his face only lasted long enough for the vacuum to take place as he imploded into nothingness, the sound of scraping iron the only sound that emanated from his body til he was gone.
"Oh yeh and Miza says fuck you." suddenly something small ran into Roltz which knocked him over. It seemed to be a little girl, no more than 11 though could be younger, she was holding her ears tight. the Iron abominations seemed to be melting away, the bodies turning to rust and dust.

--a few seconds earlier--
Mia watched the two men as they rolled into action. These's must be real adventurers, she thought to herself. suddenly as one of them fired his sword she heard the screaming of a demon. Mia clapped her hands to her ears and began screaming, running off in a direction she didn't even know. She suddenly ran into something solid. She fell over, still grasping her ears with her hands. Mia opened her eyes seeing what she'd run into was actually one of the adventurer's his right eye green, his left seemed to be changing from red to blue. He was mouthing something to her but she couldn't hear with her hands over her ears, but she was too afraid to hear the demon's scream again.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 am

Talon watched Mikazuchi collapse into nonexistence and then shivered as he said, "Gah! I hate using those creepy rounds." just before Roltz was run into. Talon spun with his sword ready to continue the fight when he froze, seeing this strange little girl and lowering his weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 am

The next instance without thinking Neokaru ran in and grabbed Mia, pulling her into his arms then getting up and turning to Talon and Roltz. they were both surprised to see Neokaru....and to feel how strangely his Aura was pure and protective.

'hey assholes.'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 am

Talon looked on at Neokaru, at once filled with both joy, knowing that Meo was in there somewhere and still on edge, not knowing if he should be ready for a fight. At the rude addressing of him and Roltz he played defense and replied, "Last I heard we weren't the only ones. Also, maybe watch the language around the little one... dickhead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 am

Mia was still holding her ears as Neokaru picked her up. She wondered what was going on but was still too afraid of the demon's scream to uncover her ears. All she knew was that Neokaru and the adventurer she had run into seemed mad.

Roltz was furious to see Neokaru again. The memories that were held by the image before him still produced nothing but rage for him. Knowing he couldn't use Samantha for awhile he holstered her, but kept his hand ready to use his unlance.
"What the he-"Roltz stopped himself realising that there was a child present "What're you doing here?" He was shaking, he knew his eye had turned red, but he didn't care. if his rage overtook him, it overtook him, he just hoped the child wouldn't get harmed in the middle.
"H-hey, wh-who's there." Everyone had forgotten about the neko girl in the middle of the room, the reason for this whole mission.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 am

Neokaru scoffed and put Mia in more of a carrying position as he tried to reassure her that everything was gonna be ok. Neokaru took one last look at the both of them and left saying.

'Neokaru is dead by the way.'

Talon and Roltz knew what that ment right away.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 am

Talon did a double-take and shouted, "Oh! Right! Uh, I'll get her, unless we're getting into another fight?" already starting toward the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:41 am

Mia had begun to fall asleep again, the events too exhausting for her. There she began to dream again, the demons' whispers comforting her.

"Dammit get back here, AAH!" Roltz' head felt like it was going to split open, the pain originating from his eye. He fell to his knees clutching his head, he didn't even hear what Neokaru had said, all sound had dropped into a distant burble.
"Talon!" Roltz yelled out for his friend to help. This had only happened once before, Talon had been present.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 am

Talon looked back at Roltz, then the girl, then Roltz again and shouted over his shoulder, "Just hold on a little longer!" before running to Roltz's aid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 am

When Talon ran to Roltz's aid Neokaru used his magic and teleported to the girl that was in the middle of the room. he had set the sleeping body of Mia over his shoulders and carried the girl in his arms.

'Maybe you both should be quicker on your feet.'

he gave a death glare to Talon and Roltz as he held tight onto the girl.

((he had stayed behind long enough to get her ))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 am

Talon shouted back toward Neokaru, "My friend's in trouble you..." he cut himself off as he reached Roltz and bent down to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 am

Tears stung at the edges of Neokaru's eyes. and he talked but he didn't try to hide the fact he started crying.

'I use to be your friend to....but I guess you just cant be friends with a demon...'

Neokaru began walking out of the room. leaving both Talon and Roltz behind.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 am

Talon looked back with confusion and shouted, "Meo?.. are you... is that really you? I thought... I have to help Roltz, please. Just wait a moment!" Emotions pulling at him in all directions as he tried to help his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 am

it was already to late as Neokaru left the room. leaving Talon in a broken down state.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 am

Talon growled as began preparations to stop Roltz from overwhelming his body with the building magic within him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am

Mia began snuggling up to Neokaru, the demons' whispering of the promise to finally see the night and the moon.

Roltz began shaking again, he knew he wouldn't last much longer before his eye overtook him and he changed again. He knew Talon knew what to do, but he wasn't sure if he still remembered. He hoped Talon would know, because if he changed no one would be safe.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 am

Talon clasped his necklace around Roltz's neck, stepping back quickly in case he was too late and watching for signs of more trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 am

Neokaru traveled a few more minutes till he teleported to the tree were he first met Talon. he dropped the two girls gently onto the grass. Mia curled up and slept deeply. seems like the other girl passed out on the way here to.

'sigh...why did I just do that?'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 am

"AAAAAAAH" Roltz suddenly went faint, the burden of the magic too much. Talon may have stopped the magic but he needed to reverse it if he was going to prevent a catastrophe. Suddenly Roltz was in an open field, the Sun was bright overhead. He guessed he must be inside his own head, there was a man across from him that could almost be his doppelgänger.

--Meanwhile--
Mia slept as Neakaru placed her by the tree. The sky had turned to night, the moon out in all it's glory. Mia suddenly became restless, opening her eye's she saw the moon.
"Is that the moon, it's so pretty." Mia became entranced by it's glow, suddenly she began to change. First her eyes became wide and yellow, then her teeth began to sharpen, the hair that covered her head began to cover her body, a tail forming through her leggings.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:21 am

((Neo. not Nea.))

Neokaru looks at Mia, he was surprisingly calm.

'ah..i knew you weren't normal. I smelled it.'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 am

Talon grabbed his bag and cursed under his breath as he thought, "Too late?! I've got to get this under control, now! He rummaged around and found a clear vial with a slightly luminescent, gray-blue liquid in it and brought it out, along with a syringe with a copper colored liquid. He looked over Roltz as he pulled the stopper from the vial and said as calm as he could, "Alright, I know you hate the taste of this shit, but maybe it'll teach you keep your ass calm." before bringing him up to a sitting position and easing the tiniest trickle of the liquid into his mouth to keep from choking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:41 am

((sorry typings been out of whack lemme try again))
Mia stared up at Neokaru with big puppy dog eyes. She cocked her head to the side, letting out a confused puppy noise. She suddenly lept at Neokaru knocking him over and licking his face.

--meanwhile inside Roltz' head--
"..you know what to do" Roltz' doppelgänger finished. Suddenly Roltz felt a disgusting taste in his mouth. He began to choke, as the dream world collapsed on itself. Roltz returned to the land of the living, coughing on the liquid Talon had given him.
"*coughs* fuck that stuff tastes worse the second time round." Roltz could feel the weight of the amulet around his neck.
"Thanks for getting me under control. You can have this back now." He passed the amulet back to Talon. Roltz suddenly realised where they were and seeing that the neko girl was gone, swore at himself.
"Dammit where's the girl. we need proof that she's alive and safe or the jobs not done. Plus did you see the girl who ran into me, where the hell did she come from?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 am

Neokaru picked Mia up and started petting her.

'ahahahaha! s-stop it!! hahahaha!'

she just kept licking him.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top