A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A relaxing place in the wind. (ENDED)

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 am

Talon felt weird in this position but shook it off quickly. Everyone is naked under their clothes, who really cared. He looked over the black fur on the tail, noting the way it matched the ears on his head and thought it was cute the way the bow matched his red hair. What wasn't cute was the presence of blood at the base of the tail and wound were he'd put the scrap of sleeve earlier. He hesitated, a worried look over his face before taking a cloth and prepping it with warm water. Carefully, he started to wipe away the blood and clean the wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 am

about 30 minutes of unending pain passed with Meo trying not to scream his head off, tears and blood finally passed as his tail was patched up. but now the problem was what to let him wear for underwear and pants for the night since his were soaked in blood.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 am

Talon stood up and said, "Okay, I think we're good. Thanks for putting up with this." He then moved around Meo and to the door before saying, "Hold on for a second." Talon stepped into the room and asked Rosalina, "Um, listen, his clothes are kind of ruined, do you have something we could..." She rolled her eyes but did turn toward her closet as she grumbled, "Just had to make things complicated, didn't you? He's a little smaller than my usual clientele." Suddenly, she looked back and smiled before heading for her closet. She opened it up and after a minute said, "Aha!" She came back, still with that smile as she said, "Well, sorry to say but I think this will have to do." She handed him a silken nightie, flowing and loose and long enough to go to his knees... and very shiny pink." Talon looked at it with a grimace before sighing and taking it, asking, "You wouldn't happen to have a night cap? I don't want his head getting cold." She nodded and grabbed a red cap. When he finally had the items he brought them to the little neko and said regretfully, "Sorry buddy. I think you'll have to wear these tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

he looked at them for a long moment before taking them. he hated having to wear...pink...he was ok with it in little dots on his cloths, but full pink...well...at least its better then nothing. Meo quickly threw the cloths on while trying to get comfortable in them at the same time, it just felt weird. 'u-um thanks for everything you've done for me Talon...I never thought my first encounter with a human would be so...I guess you could say exciting...while at the same time completely terrifying.' right after he said that he had realized he just admitted this was his first time meeting a human. damn.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 am

Talon smiled warmly, though part of him was trying not to laugh at the way the low cut top hung down and shimmered with every movement in the light. He told Meo sincerely, "Well, I'm surprised you've never met one of us before, and truth be told I wish it had been a little less... painful, but I for one am glad to have met you Meo. I hope you have a better experience after this, and who knows, maybe tomorrow when I take you out of here it might be a better day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 am

part of him was happy he had met a human finally and that he was gonna be going home tomorrow but..then the other part of him...hated the thought of going home and leaving his new human friend....he wouldn't admit how much he wanted to stay though. He didn't want Talon to think he was a weird obsessive Neko.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 am

Talon walked in with Meo and Rosalina looked at the little guy before struggling not to laugh. Finally she broke into a fit of laughter and tried to say, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I don't mean to laugh... he just looks so... cute!" Talon shook his head and though he was smiling he still said, "Oh come on, give him a break, he's had a rough day." Rosalina calmed herself enough to stop laughing and then turned around, slipping out of her dress and getting into her silk sheets completely nude while Talon brought his coat in from the bathroom and put it on the floor like a pillow before laying down on the carpet. Rosalina held the sheets open, her naked body in fully view underneath, and beckoned, "Come on little one, I'm not dangerous. It's time to get some sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:41 am

He quickly bent down and whispered to Talon 'can I ask why she is completely naked?' as Meo made his way slowly to the bed, but close enough to hear if Talon would respond.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am

Talon just shrugged a little, though he was behind Meo so he couldn't see it, and replied, "She just likes to sleep in the nude. You don't have to do anything with her, don't worry. Just... uh... try laying facing her because if she feels something poking her and you're facing away from her... I think she might notice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:51 am

whispers back 'ok' Meo slowly crawled into bed looking tired as ever, and as soon as he was snuggled in he faced Rosalina with the most sleepiest look in his eyes, of course she just thought it was the most cutest thing in the world. after a few minutes Meo finally started drifting off into sleep.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 am

Talon nodded with a smile to Rosalina and then laid down on the floor with his coat under his head, also tired from the days events. It didn't take long before he was falling asleep though in the night the wind continued, bringing with it a chill that made him curl up tighter and tighter as the cold descended on their room. (hint hint XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 am

Meo couldn't help but shift and turn the more colder it got. it started getting a little annoying. what did this place not have a heater? he twisted and turned until he found himself completely hidden under the covers though he could still feel the cold wind. 'son of a...' it made him wonder how the hell Rosalina was able to sleep naked when it was so dam cold in here. she must be one heavy sleeper because Meo was sure he still saw her asleep. Lucky.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 am

(( and lol ))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Talon finally awoke from the chill, not being able to keep unconscious anymore, and got up slowly, looking around and then tip toeing over to the bed. Nudged Meo and whispering, "Hey, think you could give me a little room? I'd rather deal with her in the morning than freeze to death tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Meo popped his head up from under the covers 'sure..i can try' the realization that Meo was so small to where he could have Talon take the whole other side of the bed. 'why..do I have to be so short -_-' he lifted the blankets up and let Talon in
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:10 pm

Talon nudged his way in, carefully moving in behind Meo and, in a moment of risk and thanks, he lifted the cap, exposing his neko ears and gave him a little scratching before putting it back and whispering, "Thanks. Goodnight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:15 pm

out of his usual reflex when Talon lifted the night cap and scratched him, he rubbed his face against his hand but this time purred a little to, and he couldn't help but cuddle a little close to him when they both got comfortable again. 'goodnight...Talon..' *yawn*
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Talon slept good, rare for him nowadays. If he dreamed he didn't remember it which was about as good as it was going to get. When he woke it was to Rosalina throwing the blankets off of them in a slightly panicked voice she exclaimed, "Are you freakin' purring?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:25 pm

the sudden blast of cold hair and yelling made Meo's reflexes kick in and he screamed a cat like scream as he ran and slid under the bed out of fear.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:25 pm

and in result of the sudden movement, left his night cap on the bed.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Talon scrambled out of bed as well, almost getting tangled in the sheets and stumbling backward as he harshly whispered, "Shh! Calm down!" Rosalina got up and charged out of bed, neither the cold, nor her nudity seeming to slow her down as she practically growled, "Don't you tell me to calm down! You tell me exactly what's going on or I'm going to get someone up here who isn't so 'warm' to your charms!" Talon raised his hands, still speaking low as he said, "Alright, alright, he's not a kid, okay? Young maybe but, not... He's a..." He motioned for Meo that it was okay to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Meo was to terrified to come out and he began to cry under the bed this time not trying to cover it up, he cried loudly not hiding it. though he did reach out from under the bed trying to grab onto Talon for safety and Security. for some reason his reflexes have adapted to needing Talon for safety.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Talon moved past Rosalina and stood near the bed, his leg right up against the edge of the bed so Meo could grab his pant leg for comfort as he muttered, "Damn it Rosa-... no, it's not your fault. Look, he's a neko." Rosalina looked confused and asked, "A neko?" Talon nodded and said, "Yeah, they've got feline features, cat ears, tail..." then after a sigh, "apparently they can purr..." Rosalina still looked confused but this time she asked, "What are you up to Talon? And why did you say he's not a kid?" Talon responded, "He's 15, not really a kid by my standards, though certainly not an adult yet either. I don't really know a lot about him but when he got hurt I just..." Rosalina suddenly lost her fury before giving a laugh that was almost a giggle and said, "Wow Talon, I'd almost believe you'd grown a conscience..." then with a completely serious face, "If you weren't such an asshole all the time." Talon just shrugged and Rosalina bent down, putting her hands on her knees and assuring Meo, "Hey, little guy. I didn't mean to freak on you, okay? Talon here is constantly on my nerves and I never know what he's up to, but you can't help what you are. It's okay for you to come out now, I'm not mad... at you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm

He slowly began to pop his head out from under the bed and took a look at Rosa and Talon, revealing his black cat ears. "P-please don't h-hurt me"
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Rosalina sat down on her knees and held her hands out as she assured him, "There's no way I would hurt a cutie like you. Him? I'm not so sure, but you're a snuggly little thing, don't worry... and if I may say, you've got the cutest little ears." Talon smirked and said, "Doesn't he though? Listen, I really am sorry about all this, but we really should be getting him home." Rosalina stood up and said relentingly, "Well, at least have some breakfast up here before you go. Is that okay Meo? What would you like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top