The Silent Hour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Silent Hour

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:21 pm

You scream but your voice is not heard. You reach out but no one can help you. You awaken and find yourself in a large room. A man is sitting across from you on a large sofa, with a white/blonde haired girl beside him. He stares at you with a kind but...devilish smile.
"Welcome...to the Velvet Room. I am Igor and this is my assistant Fiona."
You look over to the girl as she gives you a weak smile. You also notice there is a large book in her hand.
"You are probably wondering why you are here. Do not worry though, you are not in any sort of danger. This is the Velvet Room, a Room where only someone who has signed a contract may enter. You have a very vague future, one that shall be decided upon your actions and who you meet, but before i go any further....please introduce yourself.

Enter your name and basic information:
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Silent Hour

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Name:  Grive Dredomere
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125
Hair: Black with a silver stripe on one side.  Down just below his shoulders though he keeps some of it in two spikes like horns on his head.
Eyes: Deep green
Skin: Flawless white
Clothing: Blue, long sleeve shirt, black pants, black boots with blue soles.  Wide brimmed hat, blue with black around the rim and holes for his "horns".

Last edited by Fatal on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Name: Rydel Stacker
Arcana: Wildcard
Persona:(current) Aion
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 115
Hair: Short dirty blonde, swept to the right
Eyes: a dark blueish green
Skin: palish with marking of the arcanas running up both arms
Clothing: black boots and dark blue jeans. a black graphic tshirt with the Judgment arcana card on it, with a dark green button-up shirt over the top. he also has a black leather jacket which he wears on his right shoulder.
Backstory: The Dark Hour, The Midnight Channel, even the Velvet Room, it all seemed like a long time in the past. He'd seen the end and survived past it, not without scars of course. He now wanders the time before midnight waiting for the next phase to begin. He'd killed his fair share of shadows, he was even lucky enough to have gained the gift of the Wildcard, but the events that had unfolded had gotten him kicked out of the Velvet room. Maybe this time he could redeem himself.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Name: Misama Inakoto
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 90
Hair: Short brownish/red hair that compliment her features.
Eyes: light brown
Skin:perfect white with a slight tan
Clothing: she wears the Nomutso high school uniform which consists off: a black long sleeve top with a white shirt under it, a long black skirt though there is a choice to wear a short one, and black flats all of it has a red trim to it.
Backstory: Misama has always heard the rumors. about it all. she was even an unlucky victim in the Dark Hour, though she can't remember most of it. Everything is blurry, she doesn't even remember her connection she has to the Midnight channel.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:53 am

The man looked up at you and his smile grew larger.
"It is a fine pleasure to meet you....now....onto more pressing matters...."
He snapped his fingers together and a floating piece of paper with a pen by it appeared in front of you.
"This is the contract i was talking about earlier, do not worry it only says that you will take full responsibility for any actions you make."

>Sign it?
>Don't sign it?

((yes this is a choice.))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 am

Rydel had finally gotten off the 14 hour flight and arrived in his new home town for the year. The city was called Simani, and it is a city very well suspected to be connected to soon another mass catastrophe. Rydel wandered the air-port until he found a young woman, seeming to be in her 20's or 30's, She spotted him and called out.
"Over here!! you must be Rydel!!"
she walked over and took a small bow to you.
"I am Lilith Mizamoto, your Aunt, and this is my daughter Kisona."
you look down and find a little girl about 11 years old, she looks at you and smiles, but you notice that she is looking at your different Arcana marks.
"whooooaaaa your wearing alot of cool looking tattoo-thingies!!"
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:04 am

Misama slumped onto her bed after a long day at school, she sighed and dumped her back of school papers onto the floor without a care about it, And just like every other day, she laid in her bed staring at the ceiling...trying to recover her missing memories by thinking hard about the past.

((i would like to say in advance, that Misama is not my actual main character. my main shall be revealed later in the RP))
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:06 am

Grive looked at the paper and pen for a long while before saying, "Not that I need a contract to hold myself to my own responsibilities but sure." then taking them and signing at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:28 am

Rydel looked down at his arm.
"Oh these old things," he said pulling his sleeve up to his elbow, revealing more of the markings.
"Yeh awhile ago someone got me involved in-" he hesistated, "tarot cards, involved in tarot cards. I got so into them that I had myself marked.. I mean, got these tattoos of the arcanas on my arms." He pointed to the lower most mark.
"This one is the fool the null arcana. It represents endless options and possibilities. It is the void from which all other things begin."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Current time: 4:30 PM. Monday.

Misama sighed and watched the time tick bye slowly. She groaned.
"Why is this so hard?! they are just some stupid memories."
She slammed her fist against her head a few times, only resulting in a small headache. "I'll figure it out eventually....I have to."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:37 pm

After you were finished signing the contract, Igor snapped his fingers and the contract turned into a few upside-down tarot cards.
"Now that you have binded yourself through the contract, allow us to see what your future really holds. shall we?"
Igor swiped his hands over the cards and upwards, flipping one over. and then another one. "Oh my, it seems that a very life changing event is going to happen in the future. A very destructive and immediate one as well."
Igor swiped his hands over the cards once more and made them vanish.
"It seems that time is running thin, but I am sure we will see each other again very soon. But I must have let you go, time passes quickly when in the velvet room. Until next time."

Everything began to fade from your vision and you awaken in your bedroom. You live in the city Simani along with your strict father Arkeno. You observe your room and find it in a usual messy state it has always been.

Last edited by (IR) Leader Naoto-Chan on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Lilith smiled as she motioned for the both of you to follow. Kisona held tightly onto your hand as you all walked out of the airport and out into the town of Simani. You breathed in a breath of fresh clean air that almost relaxed you, but you could already sense something bad that is going to happen to this place. That's why you came here after all. Lilith drove you and Kisona back to the house, which was a nice two-story small town-house. You walked in, bags in hand and observed the place, right when walking in, you can see stairs leading upwards toward all the bedrooms, after walking in, the first thing you see is a large and very clean kitchen, looking over to your left you see a large and also very clean living room, a large and soft sofa laid against the wall with a round wooden coffee table in front of it along with the TV in front of that. this place already felt very comforting. Lilith turned to you and smiled "Why don't you go put your bags in your room and relax? its the second door to your right." She gave another smile before heading to the kitchen and preparing dinner.

6:00 PM. Monday.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Silent Hour: Rydel Stacker

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:15 pm

"Alright but give me a yell if you need a hand with dinner." Rydel called after Lillith, before turning and heading up the stairs. Stopping on the landing at the top of the stairs.
"Second door on the right. Ah right." RydeL Spoke to himself as he made his way to the room that would be his sleeping quarters for the time being. He turned the door handle, not entirely sure what he'd find on the other side.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:19 pm

You open the door and find a clean and somewhat spaceable room. it had a large bed at the end of the wall with soft fresh clean pillows along with a blanket that had a symbol of the Fool's Arcana on the front of it. guess aunt Lilith knows how much you "Love Tarot Cards". You look around some more and find a large TV in front of a dark green sofa. and a glass coffee table in front of it. Next to the bed is a large closet, you assume to put your stuff in.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Grive looked around and rubbed his eyes before noticing a slight headache and rubbing his temples as well. He yawned, thinking frustratedly at the mess around him. He could find most anything he wanted to look for in his room with no problem, but it was frustrating to know that as much as he wanted to organize the way he lived, it never seemed to become as comfortable as his "organized mess". He opened his closet and reached inside his coat, pulling the thick, chain necklace hanging down inside of it and drawing up the item it was threaded through, the chrome plated, shining pair of "knuckle-dusters" his uncle had secretly given him last year. They weren't the most effective weapon but they gave him a strange comfort knowing they were close by. He let them go and looked around, wondering what the day would bring.

Back to top Go down

The Silent Hour: Rydel Stacker

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Rydel took a look at the TV and instantly got a small flash back of the Midnight Channel, the second time almost less pleasant than the first. He took off his jacket, placing it on the couch, being quick to fold it over to conceal the invoker in the inside pocket. He put his duffel bag next to the bed and his larger bag he stuffed in the closet, not unpacking cos he never knew when he needed to move. He then lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.
"I wonder what there is to do round here." He muttered to himself.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top