The seen and unseen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The seen and unseen

Post by (TA) tormentedArsonist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:53 am

"Hi there. Just your friendly voice in your, here to help you get through your first year at this new school. And you thought you'd gotten rid of me." You stand outside the gates of the new school you will be attending for the next year.
"Hello? knock knock anyone there? god you have such a serious memory problem, you should really get that checked out. I bet you've even forgotten who you are. Come on tell me who you are, prove me wrong."

(enter character bio)
(TA) tormentedArsonist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The seen and unseen

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:21 pm

<Running Memory Scan>

Name: Yuki CyberVoid
Appearence: Has beautiful silver hair that was made from real human hair. Has odd color eyes, one is green and the other is golden. He is pale white and mostly is found wearing blue colors and comfortable to move in clothes.
Backstory: just like his age says, Yuki is an android that was built 16 years ago during a blizzard, his father or "creator" was more than insane. Halfway through the process of being built....

<ERROR. MEMORY LOSS. ERROR. Can not find the remaining memory pieces.>
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (TA) tormentedArsonist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:43 pm

"Sigh. Well good enough for me. Just try to act human here, we don't want to draw any suspicious attention to ourselves. Now stop standing outside the gates like a robot and go in. I think your first item of business is to find your locker. It was #125A if I remember correctly." You made your way through the gates and to what the school map indicated as 'Locker District 1'. It was a rather large building that, once you stepped inside, was made of almost entirely lockers. There were students everywhere on both floors scurrying around, some talking at their lockers. You made your way to locker #125A which was on the ground floor. Finally reaching it you realise that you don't remember the combination. There was a student next to your locker leaning against it as if waiting for someone.
(TA) tormentedArsonist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:49 pm

<Command prompt: Socialize>

Yuki slowly looks over to the student, trying to make himself as human as possible, but pretty much failing horribly as he just stared at the student like a creep with lifeless eyes. Yuki wasn't much for being social.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (TA) tormentedArsonist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 pm

"Oh god, this can only go badly." You almost felt the voice facepalming, if it had a face, or a palm for that matter. The student turned his attention to you as you began staring a hole into him.
"You alright there kid? Having trouble getting into your locker huh?" The student was wearing a regular dark green button up shirt and jeans, he had grey eyes and white blueish silver hair. He looked over to your locker.
"This one here? Let me give you a hand." he banged his fist against the locker, as he did so you noticed his appearance change, horns appearing on his head, wings from his back, claws on his hand, his eyes turning deep scarlet. This all happened in a flicker and he was back to normal. The locker door opened.
"There you go, though you should probably learn the combination, I'm not always going to be here to bail you out." He gave you a smile.
(TA) tormentedArsonist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:26 pm

<Command Prompt: Identify>
Yuki zoomed his eyes in and out quick enough for the boy not to notice and fast enough to scan over.

SCANNING....SCANNING....Information:
Non-human.
Your drivers need updating for further information.

Yuki sighed and smiled
"Thank you. sorry, i'm new here, and I have terrible memory when it comes to things like these."
Yuki turned and grabbed a few books out of the locker, and a slip of paper that read a few numbers and the combination to the locker.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (TA) tormentedArsonist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:49 pm

"Hey no problem. Hey so you're new? You're probably headed to orientation then. I remember my orientation, it's not as scary as some people say. You should probably get going, you don't wanna be late." The boy smiled again.
"Well that didn't go nearly as bad as I thought it would." The voice said.
(TA) tormentedArsonist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Yuki quickly shut his locker and ran off to the orientation
"shut up you weird voice."
<Command Prompt: search>
Yuki slipped in through the door to the gym where it seemed that the Orientation was taking place. their was a bunch of kids their that seemed as new and clueless as Yuki. On command, Yuki found the first empty seat and took it. awaiting for whatever comes next.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (TA) tormentedArsonist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:16 pm

"Weird voice? How rude. If you really must know, you once gave me the name Glitch. I think I like that name. Anyway I'm pretty sure that guy was a demon. Well 51.658% sure. But hey I could be wrong." The voice, now Glitch said. A man stood at the front of the hall.
"Welcome new students. I am glad you have chosen Ashirima as your education provider, we a happy to have you. My name is Mr. Orsima, I am the Head Dean here. Now there's not much for me to say, but I will mention that you only wont to see me this once, next time wont be so pleasant. Now if you could all move to your respective gathering points, given by your numbers, you can make some choices about what you wish to do here." As the man concluded his speech, students began filing out of the hall.
"Hey if I remember correctly, you were number 1 right. So that means we gotta go to Assembly Building 12. We should get going." Glitch urged.
(TA) tormentedArsonist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top