From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 am

My tear filled eyes shot up to see Mikal, however, my senses were clouded with fear as my body moved with it, i stood up from where i was sitting and backed up a couple steps, to scared to let Mikal get near me. Not until i feel safe and reassured, will i let him get close to me.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From The Brink And Back Again: Rotundra Yamata And The Demon Bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:11 am

Mikal soon staggered hit the wall of the alley and leaning there for a bit. After what seemed like ages, he turned his back to the wall, not without a bit of effort. He was panting but soon leveled himself with a deep calming breath. His eyes, finally finding focus, came to rest on you. He smiled, slightly relieved.
"Oh good you made it here. I was afraid you'd run away after all that. Sorry you had to experience that."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 am

I shook my head violently and grabbed my Sickle off my belt, where it usually hangs. I know I can't do much against him, i'm...Weak, so to say, compared to him.
But, people do stupid things when they are scared or under pressure. Perhaps i can get the upper hand since he is already badly hurt...? that is, if he tries anything. I would never attack Mikal out like that, even though under the circumstances...i should...but this fear, it's a bit much..
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am

Mikal flinched slightly and ended up sliding down the wall. He looked up at you again, then to the sickle in your hand. He chuckled slighty.
"Heh, don't worry Rotey. The dangers past. This place is warded so they can't find us here let alone get here." Mikal groan a little as he clutched at his arm, the black blood had dried but the red blood was still dripping from his arm.
"Bloody eldritch. Haven't run into them for Aeons. Did a bloody number on my arm."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:38 am

I shook my head again and even though it was hard enough for me to talk in the first place, i stumbled even more horribly over my words.
"N-No...i-i-it's y-you Mikal....w-what...w-what w-was th-that...."
Even  though he had slid down the wall, I still couldn't help but get defensive, after all of that. "D-Don't y-you....c-come near m-me..."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 am

Mikal averted his eyes.
"Oh great you saw that. I had rather you not have seen that. At least not while your in such a fragile state." He laughed a little to himself before making eye contact again.
"2 years and that's all it takes for you not to trust me. I mean, I guess I can't blame you. But you know I'd never hurt you. And I'm sorry you had to experience the rites, but I couldn't let the elder gods get you. It's probably what they were trying to do in the first place. lure out a demon to capture and do who knows what." Mikal began to lose focus again, the blood beginning to pool below his arm.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:08 pm

I whimpered as i watched Mikal pass into more and more pain Perhaps i can run and leave him? I dont want to be around something...like that..

No! dont be such a DICK, he is your Master, he saved your ass!!

B-but...that back there...it was....a new level of awful that i cant explain.

So what? get over it and help the guy! You've hit ruff patches before anyway, this is just another obstical.

Oh it is WAY more than an obstical..its...terror.

STOP MENTALLY ARGUEING WITH YOURSELF AND HELP THE BASTARD THATS DIEING ON THE GROUND OVER THERE.

I mentally slapped myself for wasting time doing something like that, though still whimpering and afraid, i held my sickle near my face and hid behind it as i moved towards Mikal, crouching down and lightly grabbing hold of his arm, i placed my sickle next to me as i grabbed hold with both arms.
"h-hey stay with me...i-i d-don't know what to do here!!"
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Mikal put hand gently on your as he looked up at you. He was staring into your eyes and it almost felt like your soul. He then suddenly kissed you. You felt a sudden panic but that quickly passed. Something was odd about it but you couldn't quiet work it out. He finally pulled away. You felt a little light-headed. The bleeding had seemed to stop. Life was back in his eyes, all pain gone. He was smirking slightly.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:42 pm

What.

I lifted a finger and opened my mouth as if to say something, but quickly shut it. not...exactly...comprehending what just happened. I looked Mikal in the eyes, still with my hand up and staring at him with a blank expression.

"W-What."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Dria smiled at the quartermaster again, a slight blush creeping into her cheeks as she realized she was conversing instead of heading out, as usual, and said, "Well, I was to ready myself for couple's paring today with our hyperactive friend. I was wondering if you've anything that might aid us today?" Their was a momentary hang of hesitation before she added, "Oh, if not then no worries though. I wouldn't want to make your day more difficult if it isn't necessary." her blush beginning to creep in ever so slightly more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:02 pm

"Heh. Sorry for the suddeness. Needed the heal. Not the most conventional way but definitely the quickest." Mikal smiled.
"Ofcourse I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it." He smirked again before raising himself up to full height, cracking his neck a few times before offering his hand.
"Come on. Something isn't right here and we need to find out what. But first lets head home and regroup. You can even have the top bunk this time." He chuckled again, arm still outstretched.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I gave way to an obvious blush that Mikal only laughed at, before i grabbed my Sickle and took his hand. I latched my Sickle onto my belt, after a few minutes of standing there with Mikal smirking i didnt really understand what was happening...until i realized i was holding his hand. literally. I stammered and quickly let go, twirling my fingers together awkwardly.
"y-yeah lets go home now.."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:17 pm

"Ah yes ofcourse, the backup gear. Julia was in hear earlier, seemed to be in a hurry so I shouldn't keep you too long." One of the assistants turned up holding a harness and weaponry. The harness appeared to be made of leather with a lining of gold around the outside. It had a seal at each shoulder strap which would hide your presence from humans when worn, though there was something slightly off about it. There was a heavens seal dagger on the hilt containing the same seal on it. This would be used only if required. The assistant handed it directly to you.
"Ah this must be the replacement gear I was talking about earlier. I suggest you put it on and head to the gate. I think Julia is probably waiting for you." Then with a smile he turned back to the gear he was working on. The assistant had already disappeared.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:27 pm

"Thank you." was the simple end to her side of the conversation before she was headed off to the gate. "Always so quick to get ahead of me, doesn't she yet realize she'll have to wait for me to catch up?" Her thoughts were not hostile, if maybe a touch of irritation did dwell there. She was just genuinely curious and usually too polite to ask such things directly. As she caught sight of the cherub after turning the last corner before the gate she gave a wave and a slightly loud, "All ready to head out I see. Think we'll have an easy day today, or shall we expect...complications like so many times before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Mikal laughed softly at your awkwardness.
"Your so cute when you're awkward like that. Alright lets get out of here." He headed off in an unknown direction. You followed knowing this was always how Mikal found home. After some time walking you finally arrived home. You both entered through a door that didn't exist into the run down appartment that was where you both lived.
"Ah home sweet home." Mikal jumped in the air and landed gracefully on the sofa. He poked his head over the back smiling cheekily. 
"Pass us a brewski and we can tslk about what the fuck happened back there."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 am

I quietly walked over to the fridge and opened it, at least the fridge still works, looking at this apartment, usually you would assume it doesn't have anything that works, heck, we get lucky if we can even get warm water when taking a shower or bath.

I reach my hands into the fridge and pull out two canned drinks labelled "Coramella"
It's an old drink that a couple Demons down in hell made awhile back, its super popular and lately, really really really expensive. You can easily get drunk off it to if you can't hold your own.

I walk over to the sofa and slowly sit down, passing Mikal one of the drinks and setting mine in front of me. Sadly, i'm the type that cant hold my own, my other form can, but its sort of pointless to transform just to be able to drink this stuff.

So, i usually just leave it there and eventually Mikal gets around to grabbing it, not like i mind though.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From The Brink And Back Again: Rotundra Yamata And The Demon

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 am

Mikal lounged in on the sofa seat next to you, eyeing you while he took a casual swig of his drink. He of course could hold himself. You'd actually never seen him intoxicated, now that you thought about it he never even seems to be effected by it.
"Ok so where do you want to start? You no doubt have a million questions. I'll try my best to answer them." He gave you a quick smile.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 am

I looked down at my feet while trying not to show my fear.

The one unavoidable question slipped through my lips without me really knowing it.

"What...Was that?"

More specificly, i guess it should be 'what are you' but, it was already to late and the question hung in the hair.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 am

Mikal sighed and took a deep swig of his Coramella.
"by THAT, I'm assuming you mean the form of me you saw. It's hard to explain but i'll try my best." He took another deep breath before finishing his drink and tossing it down the hole in the ground you've both come to simply call 'The Hole'. Mikals vision became unfocused as he tried to explain himself.
"So THAT. That was me. Much like you have your transformation, I have mine. Though mine is still me, perhaps a bit scarier, but still me. Honestly it's the reason you're here and alive now. It's a long story how it happened by I am merged with an old death god that had been hunted to near extinction. I wielded that power to bring you back from the brink of death. I of course had to pay a toll for that. Mine and your's are two life bonded forever. I being the master of the bond allows me to invoke the rites of the master, allowing me to give commands the will be followed out much to the recipients discomfort. It also allows us to heal each other through the transferal of fluids as I have demonstrated previously." Mikal gave you a quick smirk before continuing.
"So is there anything I missed? Do you want me to go over anything?" He had a concerned look on his face as he stared into your eyes.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 am

discomfort

s-so...wait.

"D-Do you not care about how i feel when being controlled?"

and wow that WAS HIM? great, that's gonna give me nightmares for a few months.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 am

As you approached Julia you didn't notice the High Angel berating her until you heard it.
"Late again I see, you're lucky I don't report you directly to Valentine himself, If it weren't so beneath me. Where is you good for nothing protector anyway." Julia was flying low, her head hanging low. She was holding her cupids bow and her quiver of arrows on her back. The High Angel turned turned as you approached, you could see he had a left eye similar to yours only it had wing shapes attached and was so bright it was almost impossible to look at.
"Ah there she is. Of course you're the one causing everything to run behind schedule. I should have you striped of you role but I have more important matters to attended to and I have already wasted enough time with you rabble." And with that he turned and strode away. Julia let out a wimper.
"He's mean."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 am

Mikal was taken aback by your accusation.
"Of course I care how you feel. That's why I refuse to invoke them unless absolutely necessary. I only invoked them before because I didn't want to risk the Elder Gods taking you and using you for their purposes." He sighed.
"I don't know why you think I'd put you through something like that without a good reason." Then there was a knock on the door.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:42 am

Dria's cheeks reddened deeply, not a sign of embarrassment or shyness this time but of anger. She was not nearly close to "losing it" but her emotions were always so impossible to conceal it was ridiculous. She turned to Julia and with a slowly growing smile she said at a casual tone, "Well, some angels dole out orders and some angels actually achieve accomplishments." then adding with a much lower tone and even bigger smile, "Also, you know, male angels with sexual defects are always suffering from so much frustration and the like."
She gave a small, single giggle before shrugging it off, her cheeks returning to normal as she asked, "Well, are you ready? Have you received any specific plans for these pairing we're to accomplish or are we to simply carry on in our own way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 am

I jolted up at the sudden noise, and like on instinct, i ran and dived behind the sofa.

There has been instances in the past where Mikal has told me to hide whenever someone came to the door, we would get in alot of trouble back then cause of me being reckless, but it was more like me exploring places i wasn't aloud to go to yet.

I was still very new at the time to this whole rebirth thing.

but times like that have past on and died down.

I guess some habits stick pretty damn well though.

I slap myself for doing this again, but wait behind there anyway.

Just in case.

But i whisper something quickly to Mikal.

"Thank you...and....I understand."

at least, i'm not all that scared anymore. its hard to be scared at Mikal, uneasy yes, but i've been around him to much, i adapt quickly to everything he does, unless i personally dont like it.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 am

Mikal smiled at you before there was another knock on the door. Mikal rolled his eyes.
"Come in." The door opened, you caught a glimpse of outside and it definitely wasn't where you'd entered, the door must have moved again. A woman walked through the door, she was clad in black fishnet stockings, wearing a black frilly miniskirt and black corset as well black fingerless gloves over fingerless fishnet gloves that went up her forearms. She looked like a slut bar the fact that she had small black and purple wings protruding from her back and her eyes glowed briefly purple as she entered. She was a desire demon, closely related to succubi but not quite. Her black high heels clinked against the floor as she strode in. Her face lit up as she saw Mikal.
"Mikal, darling." She made her way quickly over to Mikal, completely oblivious of your presence, and sat down on his lap giving him a overly warm embrace.
"Hi Poison."
"I haven't seen you in decades. When I heard you were searching for info I can right away. I wouldn't miss the chance to see my favourite demon." She gave him a kiss on the neck. Mikal of course didn't seem fazed one bit by the whole course of events that just happened.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top