From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: From the Brink and back again: The beginning

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:16 am

I clamped my hand over my mouth, keeping quiet at the sudden interuder.

I felt them close by on the sofa, slowly and calmly peeking over the sofa, i saw them.

Her. touching. him.

Kill her

what was that.

Kill her she is touching your man.

what.

the.

fuck?

please tell me i didn't just think that.

No, i did, and i am telling you to go slit that whore's throat.

I slap my head and shake it around.

Stop fucking doing that, you are making us Dizzy.

and Who are you?

your other self you ditz. or i guess other "form"

I shake my head, the voice stopping. Though when i looked over at them again, i did feel a slight ting of pain run through me, but i kept quiet and sunk back behind the couch.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Rotundra Yamata and the demon bond

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

"Well me and Rotey here were having a moment before you so rudely interrupted us." Mikal turned to look at putting a finger to his lips then winking at you.
"But if you have information then that would be great." He picked up Poison and placed on the couch next him before getting up and grabbing your Coramella and taking a swig. Poison seemed to still be oblivious to your existence, totally fixated on Mikal like she were his fangirl or something. She seemed to be a bit grumpy from Mikal's casualness at her actions but didn't seem to change her demeanour. 
"Well I heard you were looking into any events that involved Eldritch.."
"Especially if they involved demons as well, specifically rituals."
"Of course. Well it seems there's been a string of Elderitch attacks lately, all using demon rituals to drew out demons. It's seems they're being abducted."
"Yes of course," Mikal took another swig from his drink, "We ran into the same problem. Demon rituals which turned out to be Elderitch. Barely got out of there with my life." He finished his drink and threw it in The Hole. Poison leaned back against the couch.
"Wait so you encountered them and managed to get out alive. Wow you really have come far." You suddenly felt a slight tingle in your head

Hello, and who might you be?
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:54 pm

No.

My other other half shut the voice down without a second thought.

I was caught though, i know it.

I cover my mouth and begin to silently move, my eyes towards the stairs. luckily they were in a direction behind the couch to.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Your comment seemed to completely fly over Julia's head. You forget how innocent she is sometimes. But her mood seemed to have improved on your arrival and the angel's departure as she was floating at her usual height again.
"Yeh we should really get going. We are sooooo late." She touched the gate which emitted a blinding light. Next thing you knew you were in a park. There were already many couples sitting together on benches or under trees. Julia seemed to be reading her list.
"Well I guess we should start from the top and work our way down." She quickly zipped off in a random direction. It seemed like she really was in a hurry.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:11 pm

You felt the tingle return to your head.

Oh no no no. Don't think you can shut me out that easily. Not with such strong desires as you hold.

The tingle began to turn into an itch.

Lets see what you desire most.

Poison and Mikal were still discussing the recent events and the involvement of the Elderitch.

So much desire, lets see what we've got here.

"You are not doing what I think you're doing." Mikal gave Poison a disapproving look.
"Whatever do you mean?"
"No, get out of there now," Mikal had his hands on his hips now, "I mean it."
"Oh you are no fun anymore," Poison began to pout before leaning backwards over the couch and staring directly at you, "I didn't even get the chance to peak."

Another time honey. We'll meet again.

You almost felt her wink inside your head. Then the tingle was gone.
"I mean really all I get from you now is death. You used to be full of fun desires," Poison had leaned back and was staring at Mikal again, "What happened to you?"
"It's a long story I'd rather not get into you." This caused Poison to pout again but she seemed to have given up her endeavours.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:44 pm

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, I JUST SHUT HER FROM YOUR HEAD.

I-i....have a w-weak will....o-ok?!

Are You Alright?

It took awhile for my other selves voice to process, then i look down observing my situation, my body was trembling horribly, a could feel the heat slapping me all over on my face and at the same time was letting out small uneven breaths along with tiny gasps, that were luckily hard to hear...but...now that I think about it, if Mikal has trained himself in a sort of way to hear my light voice when i talk, then he can defineitly hear my noises i'm making. Damn this woman i already don't like her.

Honestly, sometimes I think your prone to hypersensitivity. She barely got in there.

No matter, just go up to your room. You have a "problem" to take care of now as it is. Your such an annoying little shit.

I bring my head down in shame. eh....I am. At least to my other self.
I move quicker and up the stairs silently. I trained myself to be able to move quieter when in bad situations. I turned and slammed my door shut right when i entered my room, not caring if they heard.

Hm, so at least I know why your so damn sensitive. Imp's cant control what they feel, Incubi like me can.

I roll my eyes, he always takes any chance he can get to mention how better he his than me.

Nevermind that though, just lay on the bed and cool off, ok? I may be an ass, but I can care about you to.

I smile lightly before crawling onto my bed and laying down, looking up at the ceiling... I'll just, lay here. Until my "problem" goes away. My rapid breathing started to get louder though, more gasps slipping out, my hearts thumping wildly.

Why isn't this stuff going away?!?

Because you need to stop thinking of Mikal, you fucking Ditz.

I blushed heavily and covered myself with the blanket.

God damn it.

I hate this.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From The Brink And Back Again: Rotundra Yamata And The Demon

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 am

After a few moments had past you heard sounds coming from the stairs.
"Goddamn that girl. Hasn't changed a bit. Shit she seems to have gotten worse." Mikal suddenly emerged through the doorway.
"Hey how you holding up? Poison can be a right bitch sometimes, but her information is second to none." He stood across from you leaning against the wall his arms crossed.
"You need to be careful around desire demons. They can be particularly dangerous, especially if they pick up strong desires. Poison is a little more playful, but you still don't want to far in your head. Also she doesn't know about what we were talking about earlier and I'd rather keep it that way. That is information that woman doesn't need to know." Mikal smiled at you.
"You alright?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:05 am

Mikal entered my room and i almost felt my heart explode from the sheer terror.
My "problem" still hasn't gone away.

Eh. guess my other half is done trying to say shit to me.
This is getting scary.
I talk, trying to control my heavy breathing.

"S-Sort of...yeah i-i'm fine...b-but can you g-go? W-We can talk later I p-promise."

Oh god that was a horrible attempt, my raspy breathing was everywhere.

PLEASE KILL ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE FROM PURE EMBARRASSMENT.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 am

Mikal's expression turned to one of concern.
"You sure? You're starting to hyperventilate. What's the matter?" As Mikal approached you felt the tingle in the back of your head again.

Well hello again. Did you miss me?

"Oh for the almighty fuck's sake. Can't leave that woman alone for a few seconds." Mikal had stopped and was turning to leave when he caught your expression. He seemed to be torn at that point between you and dealing with Poison. Dealing with the cranial intruder appeared to take precedence.
"Hey sorry do you mind if I deal with Poison. I'll be back quickly. Just gotta stop her from prying." He turned to leave. heading for the stairs.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:54 am

My head gets dizzy as the feeling gets to me, I watch through my eyes, not being able to fully control myself.

Shit.

The next thing i knew, i had pounced onto Mikal before he could leave my doorway. My breathing heavy and hot, panting with some breaths getting caught in my throat.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

My desires were pouring out completely, I wanted Mikal, I wanted him so badly that my body was trembling with the thoughts. the dirty, dirty thoughts.

I'm scared to think about what's going to happen next...

I lean down, lust glazed over my entire face as i rub my body against Mikal's. he could defineitly feel my "problem" down below now.

Please just end my life right now.
I feel like crying, but i can't even control my body.
All i can do is...oh god, watch.
Please no.
Please fucking god no.
I-It's true that I want Mikal, but i want that to come naturally!!
shit shit shit shit shit shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Ugh, when is my other half when i need him most.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 am

Shock ran across Mikal's face at your sudden movements but quickly dropped back to his calm demeanor as he sighed quietly. It's like he could tell.

Hey what's going on here now?

Mikal slowly closed his eyes and kissed you. It was slow but deep. Everything seemed to drop away. The tingle in the back of your head disappeared. You lost yourself in the moment. You hadn't even realized he had picked you up and placed you back on the bed again. Mikal finally pulled away and you felt exhausted.
"We'll have to come back to this but first I need to deal with a certain someone." He smirked at before heading down the stairs.
"What are you two doing up there!?" You heard Poison yell from downstairs.
"I thank you for the info but it's time you left. We need to get prepared."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:26 am

I laid in my bed as my control came back to me, by body was...cool now. the problem was gone as well. But heat lit up my face as i turned and screamed into one of my pillows. Yes, Screamed, I can't remember the last time i really screamed so hard. to bad it was in my pillow. Damn my quiet voice. I start sobbing quietly, before moving off my bed and walking to my closet where i opened a hatch on the roof of it. It was an old attic that honestly looked alot better than the rest of the apartment. I crawled into it and shut the attic door. I always come up here to cry when i feel like i need to. No one ever hears me.
So it's nice.

Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm

You sat in the attic for what felt like forever when suddenly there was a knock.
"You crying in the attic again Rotey?" It was Mikal.
"The mean lady is gone now, you can come out and greet your hero." There was another knock.
"I know you're in there. Don't think I don't know what happens inside my apartment. I did make it of course." More knocking. Mikal wasn't the kind to just give up.
"Come on just come out I want to tell you something."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

I sighed, i had stopped crying awhile ago but i felt gross. I crawled my way to the attic door and searched till i found the latch. I Stopped. Fear dawned over me to what is on the other side. no no no no no no NO. My heart raced as suddenly i lost control of my hand.

If you aren't I will, that bastard wants to see you still, doesn't he? after all that has happened. Stop your whining.

I blush heavily, but i dont exactly have energy to fight back. All of it flooded out with my Tears.

The next thing I knew, I was looking down into Mikal's eyes, with all control of my body i turn my tear stained face away from him. I CAN'T look him in the eyes after all of that.

Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Mikal stared at you for sometime.
"You know you should really keep him under control. Even when he's not physically here he's and asshole." Mikal chuckled casually. You couldn't work out how he was so casual all the time. You hadn't noticed that he'd been moving you til you began to rotate, becoming reside up. You still couldn't work out how he did it. He smiled at you.
"Hey you ready to hear something awesome?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Hear something awesome?

Sigh.

at this point what could be awesome?

I tried to speak but found that i temporarily lost my voice. It happens sometimes, since its not the strongest.

I just nodded my head, that's all i can do at this point.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:49 am

Mikal leaned in close, not breaking eye contact for a second. His eyes flickered to your lips and back before whispering softly.
"I love you." He then suddenly kissed you. Not like any of the other times. It was gentle but firm, everything dropped away yet you were fully aware of everything. Your senses flooded. He brought himself up, pressing his body against yours. Your subtle height differences causing him to kiss downward slightly. You were soon moving backwards.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 am

What.

What.

I felt myself being led backwards until i finally pulled away, my senses returning and my voice defineitly back.
However
all i could utter was a single word.
To confused from what really just happened.
"What."

Should I be approving of this?
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 am

Dria took off running with a, "Julia wait!" and as she tried to close the gap she shouted after her, "I'm not as fast because I'm on my feet, remember!?" her eyes trying to keep her surroundings in check while tracking the cherub's path. Part of her knew the humans couldn't see them but she felt hesitant in being so loud or attention drawing even still and held her other thoughts at bay until she could get closer.

Back to top Go down

From the Brink and back again: Fesaldria Disomi and the fall of heaven

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

You finally caught up to Julia as she was looking at her list. She already had a couple of arrows in her bow. She looked up.
"over there are our first couple to be. They're about to run into each other." You looked in the direction she was looking. you didn't notice it at first but you picked out a man walking his dog and a woman jogging with her music in her ears. It seemed that they were on a collision path. You saw Julia draw her bow back one eye closed, her tongue out in concentration. Just as the man and woman were about to collide Julia released the two arrows, both hitting their mark. Instead of colliding, the man caught the woman and they both fell over onto the grass. They began to laugh and started an unheard conversation.
"Bullseye!" Julia did a loop the loop. She always got very excited when she hit her marks.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

"Too soon?" Mikal gave an awkward smile.
"Maybe I was too quick to the draw. I just thought. Hmm. I don't know." He seemed slightly flustered and a bit deflated.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just sprung that on you like that. I thought. I felt something. And I thought you shared it too. Maybe I was wrong." He turned to walk out the door.
"I'm sorry I bothered you." He stepped out shutting the door behind him.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:45 pm

"NO!"
NO!

It took me a moment to register what happened next. I was hugging Mikal from behind, kissing him frantically, not really caring where the kisses went but i could feel most landing on open skin. I kept trying to pull him back in.

Also...

Did...

My other half just...
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

You felt Mikal spin and put his hand on your chest.
"Stop, just stop. You're starting to confuse me. And I can feel when your other half is acting and it's starting to get on my nerves." Mikal sighed. His hand was still on your chest. It felt strangely warm there.
"Look I understand I may have.. overreacted a bit. You were probably in shock. Though I thought you knew." He was now looking at the ground. He seemed somewhat vulnerable at this point. This was a side you'd never seen of him.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:48 am

Dria couldn't help but giggle at Julia's excitement. It always helped keep her enthusiastic for the job, even as much of a handful as the little cherub was. Dria smiled as she took heavy breaths and said, "Well, I'm glad you caught them, but try not to get too far ahead of me, will you? I am here to try and keep you safe, along with helping." She gave her a little wink and shook her head slightly before adding, "Still, nice job though, don't doubt that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 am

Idiot...

I Ignored my other half and grabbed Mikal's chin, having him look up at me. It stayed like that for a moment before I pulled his hands away and gave him a soft hug. "Of course I didn't know...I always sort of thought..that it was always just going to be some sort of Master and Servant bond, and then after I found out that was...you and how you revived me...I-I thought all hope of my dreams ever coming true just got flushed down the drain."

My voice suddenly stopped, ah...It died for a bit again. damn.

I look up at Mikal though, worried but looking for his response.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top