Brought to life

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brought to life

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 am

Pheris looked deeply into Rin's eyes, finally gaining a bit of confidence. He held Rin's arms comfortingly.
"Of course I do, I don't think I ever felt this way about someone like I do now." Pheris looked away blushing.
"It's hard finding people you'd risk your life for." He then turned back to Rin smiling.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 am

Rin blushed and hugged Pheris. he felt tears start running down his face.
't-thank you Pheris....no one has ever been so kind to me..'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 am

(Time to put Rin in charge for a bit, I think) Justice watched the exchange, surprised at the affection displayed, especially by two men, but then again she had no personal gender preference herself. A part of her wondered what might have been if they'd never found each other... as she lined up a shot on Pheris... and squeezed the trigger. (where, or if, he gets shot is up to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:05 am

A gunshot rings out as another bullet yet again hits at the couples feet. Pheris' device was working wonders at long range. He looked up to see Justice on one of the far roofs.
"Oh for.." Rage suddenly getting the better of him. "FUCK OFF!" Pheris yelled at Justice. "JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He knew he must've been crazy but he didn't care. His anger was getting the best of him.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 am

Justice growled at her lack of accuracy and then fired again before she said, "Fuck it." and collapsed her gun down, shouldering it and heading down to the street level while sending a message that she'd found the suspects and was in pursuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:43 am

Rin hugged Pheris close with a bit of a worried look.
's-shouldn't we be worried and run?'
though he buried his head in Pheris's chest really not wanting to go anywhere in this moment.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:26 am

Pheris looked down at Rin, smiling softly.
"Don't worry I wont let her harm you."
He hugged him harder, kissing him on the head.
"She'll have to get through me, if she wants to get to you."
Pheris felt the warmth of Rin on his chest. He would not let anything happen to him, even if it meant his life.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 am

Justice approached on foot, no tact this time, no careful moves, she readied her weapon into pistol mode and chased down the way the two had run, prepping a multi-flash stun grenade in her other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:51 am

Checking his M-RK5 the proximity scanner showed that there were several Golems nearby aswell as a human moving quickly in their direction.
"Here she comes, quick take this," He handed Rin his messenger bag "I need you to go to the Town Hall and speak to the old guy about the B.T.L. he will tell you what to do." He then turned to the direction that he knew Justice was coming from. He set his mouthguard and put his goggles on, the receptors giving him direct feed-back from his M-RK5. He had a Kill-Joy ready. "Come on bitch, you have no idea who you're dealing with."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:58 am

Rin looked at Pheris one last time and then built up as much magic energy as he could, and then attempted to teleport to Town Hall.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 am

Justice stopped long enough to take an assessment of the most like spot for the two suspects to be while hefting the weight of her grenade. She threw it as far as she could, hoping to catch them off guard while quickly moving to the nearest fire-escape to try and hit them from the high ground, this time opting for a hydro-net since bullets didn't seem to be working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:10 am

The grenade landed at Pheris' feet the fuse stalled. He picked it up and tossed it on the roof the fuse starting up again as it went off on the rooftop. He now knew exactly where Justice was, so the elment of surprise was against her.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:25 am

Justice's eyes and ears protected her from her own weapon as the grenade went of and began its "dance". I would be hot, but she opened her gun into rifle mode and used the end to knock the grenade back the way it came, noting the direction it had come from before she reached that edge of the roof, aiming her rifle down and firing her first hydro-net.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 am

Pheris saw the grenade as it became disabled. His M-RK5 indicated an incoming hydro-net before disabling it mid-air. Pheris smirked.
"You have to try better than that." His voice disguised to make it impossible to work out what direction it came from. He fired his own hydro-net before, ducking into the shadows.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 am

Rin and his Magic finally cooperated and he found himself in front of Town Hall, trying to regain his magic energy at the same time running inside.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 am

Justice ducked back from the ledge as the hydro-net shot past, finally clenching her fist and muttering, "You know what, fuck this." She took out a small object before leaving it on the rooftop, running as she used the device on her forearm to activate the portable siren and call anything and everything who could hear it to the area, while heading away as fast as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:45 am

"Great you're gonna wake up the neighbourhood." Since thet were so far out from regular civilization all the siren did was attract the golems.
"UNAUTHORIZED NOISE DISTURBANCE, PLEASE DEACTIVATE." Pheris' M-RK5 indicated that Justice was headed for one of the golems and he followed her direction.
"You're not getting away that easily, we haven't finished playing."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 am

Justice smiled as she reached the edge of the fifth roof down from where she'd left the siren and then spotted an awning off the side of the building. She rolled off the roof, onto the awning, bounced off of that and then down onto a closed dumpster, taking the hit evenly across her body to minimize impact and then sitting up, hoping to catch Pheris' pursuit of her off guard with a full auto burst from her rifle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 am

"You're looking in the wrong direction." Pheris whispered to Justice from behind her. He then struck out full force with his left hand putting a large dent in her armor and sending her flying. He then disappeard into the shadows again.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:37 am

Justice's eyes tracked him, the data feed coming in as she stared straight ahead and flipped her rifle onto her shoulder, firing behind her in case what she saw was a decoy while lunging with a punch at where her eyes were telling her he had moved to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:41 am

Pheris grabbed Justices arm mid-blow and bent it back, spraining and breaking it. He then threw a Kill-Joy on her before kicking her over. The Kill-Joy quickly restricted all movement.
"You had to go and piss me off."

--meanwhile--
"Ah the magic one. You return. What can I do for you?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 am

Justice couldn't help but laugh, the pain in her arm quickly disappearing as her armor injected her with meds to numb the pain and she kept laughing as she tried to explain, "You fucking fool!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 am

Pheris picked up Justice by her armor and threw her against the wall taking a chunk out of it. he then grabbed her armor again ripping out the terminal that ran it.
"Fuck you."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am

Justice gave another laugh as she slumped against the wall and asked, "Did you really think I'd come here alone?"

Daren Kalnov (I think that's how I spelled it before XD) threw his cloaking shroud off and called out, "Pheris, let her go." He was holding a strange looking rifle toward Pheris and explained, "This thing fires tectonic-pulse-exploding rounds. That means their pure plastic and detonation, no metal to deflect, no electronics to destabilize. Once I pull this trigger the shell will prime and as it bores through your armor it's going to detonate. Not enough to hurt anyone but you, and believe me, this fight will be over. In the interest of our past I'd like you to leave the officer here and go meet with your friend. You will not be pursued."

Justice protested, "The fuck they won't!"

Daren shouted loudly, "Justice, shut the fuck up! You'll be lucky if you still have a job by the time you're rehabbed enough to go back to work. Pheris, go on, get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am

Pheris punched Judith in the jaw knocking her out. She'd have a nasty bruise the next day.
"I was wondering when you'd show, yes I knew you were here." Pheris was suddenly behind Daren.
"I've done a bit of upgrading since we last met, and you know I don't wear armor. Honestly your lucky I have a no killing policy or she'd be dead already. Now you better keep your word or next time I'll have to break my policy, don't make me do that." Then Pheris was gone.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top