Brought to life

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brought to life

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Daren walked up and hoisted Justice on her back, carrying her toward his transport to take her back to the station.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Pheris headed through the town hall doors meeting up with Rin.
"Ah there you are."
He brought him in for a deep kiss before adding.
"We should be fine for awhile. Oh I almost forgot what I was gonna show you." Pheris grabbed Rin by the arm, leading him out of the town hall and heading toward the center of the town.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Justice was gone into her dreams, having been placed in a med-pod in the medical wing of the precinct. As she was floating in the nutrient and nano-machine rich liquid, her dreams were full of anger, and violence and the want to slay those who break the laws of her city, of her world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Pheris and Rin finally made it to the middle of town. In the middle there stood what looked like a statue. It was large and bulky with four arms each ending in a meaty fist crossed across it's chest. It didn't appear to have legs but had 4 stones surrounding it's base. Chains hung limply from it's back ending in chains. It's face was made of metal and eerily human looking except for the jaw. There was a heart-shaped recess in it's chest.
"This is it. Rin I'd like to introduce Ulu Khan, God of Magic and Metal. And we're gonna wake him up."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 am

When the pod opened and drained away, Justice's eyes opened slowly. There was still a great deal of pain, but at least she knew her body would be able to move, soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 am

Rin whent wide-eyed

'w-why are we waking him up?'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:42 am

Daren stood over Justice, not paying attention but not shying away from her nudity as he said, "Well, after fixing your jaw, ribs and arm with metal implants, you're starting to become less than human. I suggest you take this time to rest up and get your resignation letter ready in your head, because I don't know if I can get you out of this one." Justice laughed with a grimace of pain and warned, "You better hope you can, Daren. For your own sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 pm

"Well, supposedly he is the one that gave birth to technology and magic. When he was trapped within his own body most of those that were of magic decent died off. only a few were left, but his technology continued to live on and grow." Pheris pulled out a heart-shaped, clear crystal encased in bronze.
"This is the only way to awaken him and bring back the age of magic and metal. supposedly this village has been awaiting the day when a child of magic and a child of metal come together. with our blood we can bring him back." Pheris holds out the device.
"Are you with me?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Rin gulped, he...felt he shouldn't be here now, he has heard such good stories about Ulu though, but he is not stupid. he knows he is the Child of Magic, though he has never been able to discover his true potential. he was nothing but scared now and he hated to admit it.

'I-I don't know...it seems like a very life changing decision....c-can I have some time to think about it at least?'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Justice was still laying in the pod whenever Gloria came in. She didn't have the same self-control as Daren and her eyes flicked over the nude woman, her cheeks becoming pink as she said, "I-I heard you were hurt, but that maybe you were waking up finally." Justice smiled at her and said, "I'm so glad to see you Gloria." The secretarial woman's cheeks blushed a little more and she smiled until Justice added, "I need you to get a hold of professor Cohenav. I'll need an appointment with her." Gloria's posture became shaken and she asked, "Are you sure?" Justice smiled and weakly waved her over, urging her to lean down which, when she did, prompted the officer to grab her back the back of the neck and pull her into a rough, unbalanced kiss before pushing her staggering back on her "clacking" high heels as Justice yelled, "Stop worrying about me and get the professor on the line, now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Pheris was taken aback by this sudden nervousness.
"What's the matter?" He was suddenly concerned for his.. actually he wasn't sure what to call themselves. partner? lover? boyfriend? not that it mattered at this point.
"Don't you trust me? Look I was put my life on the line for you. There's nothing to worry about. Well except that Justice'll most likely be back, and probably with some upgrades concidering how badly I messed her up." Pheris looked Rin right in the eye before pulling him in for a kiss before saying "Hey if you're not ready, I'm not gonna force you. I guess having a purpose higher than yourself is pretty heavy. I was glad of it, but you might not be the same. I'll give you some time but I'll stick with whatever you decide."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 am

Rin gave Pheris a small smile as he pulled him into a hug.
't-thanks, I just want some time to decide is all'
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:02 am

Justice sat in the passenger seat of Gloria's car, her head, jaw, arm and psyche in excruciating pain. Gloria kept glancing at her nervously before finally saying, "Judith I- Justice cut her off with a snarling, "I'm on the clock, not in your bedroom. Don't call me that." Gloria took a deep, nervous breath and started again, "Justice, I'm really worried about your physical con-" Justice cut her off with a laugh that sent a tremor of pain through her head before she said, "As much as what I'm sure is your cute little idea of putting a cool cloth on my forehead and spoon feeding me soup in bed may be, my "[i]physical condtion[i]" is what got me here in the first place. Now, you brought the money I told you too and got me into your car. We're almost to our destination, making you a big help, which I will appreciate a whole lot more if you shut the fuck up and let me think." then closing her eyes as she tried to calm the now increasingly painful headache she'd set off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Pheris hugged Rin tightly, feeling the warmth of his body. It was shaking. His concern for Rin began to grow even more.
"You sure you're ok. I know I sorta sprung it on you out of nowhere. I was just excited. But you take your time." Pheris gave Rin another kiss.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Gloria had nearly had to carry Justice into the "office" of Professor Cohenav's laboratory. The supposed peace keeper had refused to relinquish her hold on the large briefcase she'd brought along and now they were sitting in a cold, sterile room, on a couch that looked like the height of fashion thirty years ago. When Cohenav finally came out she asked with a heavy accent and more than a little sarcasm to her tone, "Ah, my favorite customer, Justice. Judging by the briefcase, I'm guess you're here to do more than get your fancy eyes adjusted?" Justice hefted the case onto the table in front of her with more than a little effort, opening it up and revealing the money inside before saying, "Here's a ten percent down payment on my next operation." Cohenav raised an eyebrow and asked, "Well, you must have something interesting in mind..." (Next Episode: The Operation!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:27 pm

As his concern grow for his other half, Pheris noticed his M-RK5 going off.
"Well looks like Judith has gone exactly where I expected. Looks like I'll have to follow suit and prepare myself some upgrades. Hey Rin if you're not ready for this then we should get ready for our mutual enemy's return. There's this Shaman that may be able to help you with control." Pheris gave Rin a smile.
"I love you you know that." He then brought him in for a long kiss before setting out for supplies.
"Things are about to get interesting soon."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Judith was in the operating room, lying on the table. She couldn't feel anything and the professor's voice sounded far away as she described what she was doing, "Now, as you can see my dear, oh of course you can't..." and gave a little laugh, "...we are opening your skin and getting right down into the muscle tissue. Tsk tsk tsk tsk, this will not do at all my dear, to get proper strength you'd have to build muscle 'till you looked like a man and lost all your feminine charms." Justice could hear the amusement in her voice, part of her wishing they could just knock her out so she wouldn't have to listen as she continued, "Now, we'll just take all that mushy, human tissue out of you and replace it with these, nigh indestructible, yet oh-so-flexible hydraulic chords. These will give you much more strength and limberness, and yet keep your arms dainty and slim." There was a pause, no telling how long, though the sounds in the room were making Justice feel like she'd be getting nauseous if she could and then, "Now, let's make these knees a little more damage absorbent and efficient, yes? Also your heels and toes should be similar, no doubt. Now, besides our nano-bots strengthening your organs to let you use higher doses of adrenaline, endorphines, and absorb more damage, they will also be serving to keep you from being shut down as, what good would all this be if you were just a clunky machine, no? Reinforced skull, upgraded eyes and ears... oh, and a spinal reinforcement of course, with a little injection that will heighten your nervous system to keep you in sync with all these upgrades." Again that long pause before the professor added, "Well, since you are such an interesting specim-excuse me, customer, I've taken the liberty of not only reinforcing your fingers, but given them some more... stimulating abilities, since I noticed how your lady-friend seemed to stare at you." and then laughed so loudly it seemed to echo everywhere around the room. (Stopping here so I don't just go for the next hour! XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well those are some interesting components." Pheris was looking up what Professor Cohenav was using in her latest surgery.
"Oh come on she's still using those old things, I bypassed those not long after I gave them to her." He was now in one of the abandoned engineering building. This village seemed to run on both regular mechanics and various kinds of magic. He decided he'd need to implement both if he was going to get some use out of his upgrades. He had been working on his hand again, given it was his only obvious tech weakness. He preferred not to rely on embedded tech as the chances of shutting down and becoming useless were highly likely, and he'd hate to be without anything important while his tech was off.
"Well I guess I'd better upgrade this thing too." He picked up his M-RK5 and switched it off. "I wonder how Rin is doing with the Shaman."
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 am

Rin was still standing outside looking up at the statue. he felt he NEEDED to leave now. he hated having to leave Pheris but he didn't want anyone to find out he was the Child of Magic. he already began thinking of preparations to leave.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 am

Justice had fallen asleep during the procedure, which was troubling because that meant Cohenav could have been working for any amount of time and she wouldn't know if anything outside of her order had been done. Then again, how could she know the professor wasn't just chopping her up before housing her brain in a jar to keep alive by itself? Her sudden paranoia caused her to try and move, her sense of fight-or-flight enhanced to the point that the idea of trying to move and make sure she was okay, translated to her jumping out of the bed she was resting in and landing on her feet before looking around wildly. Everything processed way too fast and her whole body was in pain but it only caused her to grab the nearest object, in this case a small circular saw, that crumpled under her grip into a useless hunk of metal. She gave the room another scan, seeing no one, until she reflexively tapped into the security system and saw it layered over part of her vision, seeing both at once. She logged in the people she could see and their approximate location, getting an escape plan ready until suddenly she felt very dizzy and dropped the ruined tool, making her way over and laying back down with a heavy "thump".

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:47 am

"That should do it" Pheris finished up the final touches to his newly upgraded gear. His left hand now had some added features and protections, and his newly improved K1-LL was ready to for action. He still wondered how Rin was doing so he collected up his new gear and headed off in the direction of the Shaman. As he was passing the statue he noticed Rin hadn't moved since he'd left him. Pheris quickly ran up from behind him picking him up in a hug. He quickly spun him in his arms, giving him a kiss.
"Hey, how did the shaman go?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Cohenav's voice was the first moment of consciousness Justice experienced the next time she woke, the professor nudging her awake and saying, "Well, good thing I left you alone in this room to rest, yes? You may have hurt someone otherwise. Now that your vitals are starting to calm down, let's run you through a few tests, just to make sure there are no bugs in your system, shall we?" Justice processed more than just words now, noting the actual emotions of Cohenav as she listened, and was able to discern an incredible lack of fear in the professor for having woken someone who's previous awakening could have resulted in someone's death. She grunted and rose, getting to her feet almost before she'd completed the thought, barely in control of her new prowess as she said, "Well, I suppose there's no time like the present."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top