Satan and Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satan and Me

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 am

Your lazily roll around in bed at the sound of an ear-destroying alarm clock. You grab and chuck it across the room before rolling and looking up at the ceiling. You rub your eyes a little bit and sit up, looking around you find yourself in a very large purple bed with a light see-through purple Veil that covers the outside of it. You crawl out and literally fall onto the floor, but not exactly caring much. You struggle to stand as you throw together a simple outfit, unable to see without a blurr here and there managed to surprise you when the outfit actually came out a little good. Though. It was mostly just black. You shrug as you leave the room, stomping lazily down the stairs and into a veryyy large Kitchen. You pass a very tall man on you're way to the pantry, pulling out a box of cereal, you move over to the tall man and shake it in front of him, he grabs it and flashes you a rude look before sighing and getting a bowl out along with some milk. You plop yourself down onto a chair and sigh. You arch your head back, making you see the kitchen and the man upside down. He turned to you with the food in hand and you look up at him.
This man had slick black hair that went to his neck and large red and black horns that stuck out from his head. Tan perfect skin and golden eyes that could steal you're soul. He had a messy set up going on to though, a large black shirt and some black boxers were all he had on. Though, as messy as he was. He was still a handsome devil. pun intended.
He rolled his eyes and walked over to you, setting the bowl with the tasty cereal in front of you. He walked to the other side of you and sat down, coffee in hand and a bowl of cereal to. He only stared at you though.
"I take it, you didn't exactly sleep well did you?"
His voice was deep and rich, and it rung in your ears in a more than good way. Though he would always find a way to piss you off with a snarky tone he put up.
"Or is this you're..."I slept so well that i feel like shit face?" Because my bed is Magical."
You rolled you're eyes. yup, their is the tone. Yes, you admit to sleeping in his bed, but you're bed is...different so to say from the one you had when you were alive. You don't like it. You usually end up sleeping on the couch in the giant living room, or crawling into his bed in the middle of the night without a care. He doesn't seem to mind much either though, so I guess that's ok?
He is still staring at you, with a cocky smirk on his face.
This is you're roommate Satan.
You live in his house with him for plenty of reasons.
But you can't stand this jackass sometimes.
Damn it Satan.

Enter Character Information:
Race: (Only ones to pick from are, Human, Demon, Angel, Fallen Angel)
Body Build (lithe, lean, strong, etc)
Appearance: (eyes, hair, skin tone, stuff like that.)
Backstory
and finally, Anything Extra.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satan and Me

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Name: Mariana Jilian Sabriel Havana Nostas Sinclair but prefers the name 'Blake'
Age: Probably looks between 18 and 24 no one actually asks
Death Reason: well lets see first it was murdered by my partner after sex, fricken asshole. then it was killed by a demon during heavens fall from grace, I still remember her face and she will die screaming. Then after my third regen an angel killed me cos they blamed me for heaven's fall, fricken idiot, if I see him again pain will be the last thought he'll have.
Race: Fallen/Corrupt Angel
Body Build: Toned to just the point before muscle begins to become obvious, and extremely flexible.
-Appearance-
 Eyes: Eye color is deep blue becoming light green in the middle, small flecks of gold and red scattered within the iris. When enraged or empowered the left eye changes, the whites turning black the iris turning purple in an intricate pattern. 
 Hair: Black medium to long hair shaved on the right side the rest swept to the left. Has a colored streak running through it that can be changed color at will.
 Skin tone: riding a fine line between completely pale and slightly tanned. There are marking down the right arm coupled with what seem like burn marks. There are scars in various places including across the back along the shoulder blades and one along the neck up under the jawline stopping just before the chin. 
 Clothing: Prefers dark color light black and red or black and purple or black and blue, actually black and any color seems to work. Wears what ever when ever.

-Backstory-
In her human life she was a dancer, she had met her partner while dancing on tour. When they finally decided to have sex, he killed her after, taking a knife to her throat and letting her bleed out. As an angel showed great tenacity and her flexibility allowed her to become an excellent combatant, of course when heaven fell from grace demons overran the place and she was captured and tortured before being killed by a bitch of a demoness referred to as Mistress. Next she was brought back to life but soon encountered another angel named Jaceal who interrogated her til he finally killed her, certain she had be behind the fall of heaven. Now she lives with Satan, cos reasons. She often refers to him as Stan cos close enough it's just a stupid 'a' get over it. Sleep is often crap because of a recurring nightmare that she hardly ever remembers cos dreams are fucked dammit.

-Extra Notes-
can't be fucked paying attention to the laws of physics and will often randomly defy gravity at times, sometimes ignoring it completely.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Satan laughed at your silent response as he got up and cleaned his bowl, somehow he finished in the blink of an eye.
"Really, you're going to need to get use to you're bed. I can't have any 'fun' with the other Demons down here when you've curled up in all my blankets."
He stretched and yawned as he turned to you, leaning against the counter. He seemed alot more tired than you this morning. Perhaps you were keeping him awake while sleeping yourself all at once?
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:12 am

I glared at Satan through my hair, it was still a mess, my streak still pink from last night.
"Fuck you Stan, and your stupid fucking magic bed." I stared down at my bowl of cereal, slowly playing with it, realising I wasn't even hungry.
"And fuck this cereal." I knock the bowl away, it began to float in midair like some things did.
"FUUUUUUU" I faceplanted the table. Finally actually looking at my outfit I noticed I was wearing my black tank top that read "Fuck Everything" on the front and "And Have Fun Doing It" on the back in neon colors along with my black jeans that flared at the bottom. I wasn't wearing socks or shoes cos fuck that it's too much effort. I looked up through my hair at Satan again.
"Why the fuck are you so tired anyway?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

Satan laughed loudly at your event.
"I see a certain girl is having rage issues~ Did you start your time of the month? hahahaha."
He rolled his eyes, an obvious joke. it seems you're always like this, at least around him.
He stared at you and you're question with a blank face.
"You kept kicking me in you're sleep girl. Another reason why I should not let you onto my bed, added to the list."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 am

"Fuck you." I flicked one of the floating pieces of cereal causing it to shoot in Satan's direction hitting him in the forehead. 
"You know for a fact if it was 'that' time we wouldn't be having this conversation let alone cereal." I stood up pushing the hair out of my face.
"And as for the kicking.. I'm sorry. Just don't give that list shit. I'll steal your bed for as long as I want, or atleast til I get a better bloody bed." I walked over to Satan and kissed him on the cheek.
"Don't pretend you don't enjoy me in your bed. So what on the agenda for today?"
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top