Beyond the Breach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond the Breach

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:20 am

Guidelines and Rules:

• This is a drop in/drop out RP so at any point a character can join or leave.
  • Character perma-death is possible and 're-rolling' will need to be done for a new character.
  • Multiple characters may be played at once.
  • Relationships can be formed between NPCs as well as other player's characters.
  • ALL decisions effect the bigger picture so chose wisely.

Character Template

Name: (given and family if applicable)
Race: (see Available Races)
Physical Description
 - Skin:
 - Eyes:
 - Hair:
 - Build:
 - Points of Note:
Living State: (see Living State)
Skills: (see Skills and Weaknesses)
Weaknesses: (see Skills and Weaknesses)
Items of Worth: (see Items)
Influences
 - Faction: (if applicable)
 - Alliance(s): (if applicable)
Backstory:

Available Races

Human
The Human race has two places of origin. The technologically advanced but magically ungifted humans from Earth and the magically sensitive humans from Ios. The two worlds are essentially parallel to each other causing the most rifts to occur between the two.

Elf
The Elven race originate from Gaia. The elven race come in a variety of sub-races and cultures. The High Elves live in their golden city, looking down on everyone else. The wood elves of course live off the land and forests as the name suggests. Dark elves are a more secretive bunch and live in the volcanic mountains in seclusion. Blood elves have their own city similar to the High Elves, but are connected by blood infused technology which runs just about everything. There are also the Wylde Elves, these elves are simple wanders though some have turned savage and most are formed from interbreeding between sub-races.

Fae
The Fae originate from Nevernever. A majority of the Fae belong to either the Summer Court or the Winter Court, though there are some Wild Fae that belong to neither court. The most important thing to note about the Fae is their inability to lie and the binding nature of verbal deals.

Angel
The Angel race originate from Helios.  The angels follow a strict hierarchical system the Lord High Angel being at the top. New angels do not start with wings and must earn their place before gaining them.    

Demon
The Demon race originate from Deimos. Demons come in all shapes and sizes. Some embody various emotions or states of being. They all listen to the King or his loyal knights unless they want to end up as a torture plaything for some of the more dangerous demons.

Android
The special breed of robotic beings originate from Galagas Prime. The android species come in the most variety of forms though most take on a bipedal humanoid form. Those 'born' on Galagas Prime are always 100% robotic. The leading force is the AI 'Mother' which is the main reason Galagas Prime runs smoothly. Most androids are linked to 'Mother' in some way.

Half-Race
Half-Races are beings made by interbreeding between the other races or conversion through experimentation or rebuilding. Most Half-Races are shunned by both halves they are from, though some find a place to make a living even if it is harder. There is rumour of a place for half breeds, a personal dimensional space run by a being known only as Beacon, that's only rumour of course.

Living State
Living State applies to where you are living. Are you living in your home of birth, are you living somewhere else completely, or are you a nomad wandering everywhere. If you are not living in your home of birth then you must specify which of the other places you are living. Places may include one of the other dimensions or a private dimension though you will have to justify these.

Skills and Weaknesses
 - Skills: To start with you may have up to 3 distinct skills or abilities. You may have 1 additional skill for every 2 weaknesses you have.
 - Weaknesses: You will always start with 1 weakness. These may be anything from psychological issues or addictions to the inability to come in contact with certain materials or people without adverse reactions.

Items
You may start with up to 3 important items. These can be anything from heirlooms to weapons. You may have 1 carrying item to extend how much you can carry within reason.

Extra Notes
For Skills and Weakness, and Items please write some information or backstory to explain what they are and how you got them. This can either be a small paragraph in the relevant section or placed in the Backstory section.

Last edited by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Section added: Extra Notes)
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Location : if you have to ask then you're really not looking hard enough

View user profile http://ddls.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down

Lilly.

Post by Raining Fire on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 am

[Wood Elf Teal]

Name: Lilly Gale
Race: Wood elf.
Physical Description
- Skin: Tan
- Eyes: Emerald and blue
- Hair: Red
- Build: Small build, very lean and fast.
- Points of Note: Her right eye is Emerald green and her left eye is sapphire blue.
Living State: Place of birth, preparing for adventure.
Skills: Shadow Jumping. Arcane weapons, Minor healing.
Weaknesses: Sensitive to light.
Items of Worth: Walking stick, Mother's Necklace, Sleeping bag.
Influences
- Faction: N/A
- Alliance(s): N/A
Backstory: "The Shadow's... Use the Shadow's! The shadow's will save you!" Those were my mother's last words to me before she perished in a forest fire. In human years, I was somewhere around 8 year's old. Give or take. I don't really remember how I survived that forest fire. All I really do know is that it had something to do with the shadow's... My mother and I use to live in a dark cave. Together we studied arcane magic. I still don't understand as much as she did. I can make arcane weapons out of thin air, but my mother. She use to be able to do so much more. But along with my life, her research was also destroyed in the fires that day.
Ten years later and it's time for me to leave my home in search of ways to learn more powerful arcane magic. I know not where my journey will take me. Or if I will live long enough to complete it. But one things for certain, no mater what... This journey will make me stronger.

Last edited by Raining Fire on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raining Fire
Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyond the Breach

Post by Naoto with A&A on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:23 am

[Demons_Red]

Name: Raven Soul
Race: Demon
Physical Description
- Skin: Porcelain White
- Eyes: Blood Red
- Hair: Long Deep Purple Hair
- Build: Medium Build, Strong and Destructive.
- Points of Note: He does not have a set of Demon Horns, a Pointed tail, or Wings. (See Backstory for Wing explanation)
Living State: Traveling Alone.
Occupation: N/A. People don't much like Demons working for them.
Skills: Mind Reading. Temporary Flight. Corruption Control.
Weaknesses: Soul Devouring.
Items of Worth: Soul Bag. Ritual Dagger. Wing Stone. (Bonus) Sleeping Dust.
Bonus Carrying Item: A Small Pouch That can carry Small Items
Influences:
- Faction: N/A
- Alliance(s): N/A

Backstory:

Raven had once upon a time actually been born a young girl with frilly blonde hair.
She was of Royal Blood and ruled a Kingdom home to both Fae and Angels. It may not have been the best combination but they were seeing how it would work.
Raven was the Princess, and in her kingdom the Princess was considered the most royal icon of them all.
However one day, the peace of her kingdom was disturbed by a Demon. Supposivly a group of Kingdom Angels, had started something with a group of Demons, wiping the group out with only one surviving. Raven, being the gentle soul she is. Took pity on the Demon and welcomed him into her Castle. Feeding him and patching up his wounds.
His name was Kitzuki, a fine handsome young Demon who in-return took care of Raven in her times of need.

They were the best of friends.

Until the day that a mysterious sickness fell over everyone. Including Raven, everyone quickly pointed fingers at Kitzuki, the only one not affected by this awful sickness.
Just like before though, Raven protected Kitzuki even in her weakest of states.
Raven each day always rested by Kitzuki, watching and crying as her people died one by one by the day.
And soon, it was her turn.
She gave her last breath in the arms of Kitzuki.
In a state of panic of not wanting to lose his only friend though, he took Raven into his arms and fled the kingdom, until he was in his old home. He laid her down onto a stone slab and pulled out a bottle, filled with various souls.
He didn't have time to pick a specific one out, quickly he dumped the soul bottle around her and began the ritual.

Raven awoke the next day, in the body of a man. Next to him laid Kitzuki, who was smiling at the success of the Ritual.

Later as weeks progressed, Kitzuki trained Raven and his new abilities.
Until the rise of the true power began.
The Demon Lord Imozu.
Kitzuki was more focused on finding his power than anything else.
Nothing mattered to him anymore, not even Raven.
So one night, the final night.
Kitzuki had awoken Raven, only to rip his wings off of him for a potion that would supposivly give him a vision to where the Power was located.
Ever since that night though, Kitzuki was never seen again.
Raven however, did not accept this. Not in a bad way though.
Raven searched for Kitzuki, for his only friend. For the only one person he ever liked, not minding the accident with the wings.
Raven has gone to the lengths of destroying villages and kingdoms just to find Kitzuki.
He has gained a large reputation of being feared because of his destructive nature.

He will stop at nothing to find Kitzuki.

Raven. Forever Searching. Until the Ends of Time.
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Made of Scars

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Name: Gerard Fernando Artelier
Race: Fae (Ex Winter Court)
Physical Description
 - Skin: Pale in color with a blueish tinge
 - Eyes: The whites are midnight blue while the iris is pale blue. pupiless
 - Hair: medium length deep blue, tied into tight dreadlocks
 - Build: Lean, muscular
 - Points of Note: Much of the torso and limbs are covered in scars of various shapes and sizes. There are three scars on his face, running through the right side of his mouth causing a slight sneer, the two cover each of his eyes. He bears the Fae mark of exile on his left palm.
Living State: Nomad
Skills: Master of Swords, Fae Veils, Master Duellist, Thrown Weapons Adept
Weaknesses: Weakness to cold iron, Alcoholism
Items of Worth: Silver dagger, Fae Steel Sabre, Flask of Moonshine
Influences
 - Faction: N/A
 - Alliance(s): N/A
Backstory: 
What can I tell you about Gerard Artelier? Ofcourse I'm not going to ask questions as to why you wish to know about him, especially given the present situation, but I must tell you there are things even I do not know. Lets start at the beginning shall we?

From what I remember Gerard was known for his prowess in one to one combat, competing and winning a number of duels and competitions, at one point he was disqualified simply so that others could have a chance. What many did not know about Gerard was that he had a high standing position in the Protectorate, the Winter Court's secret group of knights dedicated to the protection of the council by any means. 
Gerard spent a long time in the Protectorate but something happened, there is alot of rumour and mystery around what actually happened, I myself don't even know, but something unspeakable happened and the blame was placed squarely on Gerard. long story short, he was exiled from the Winter Court, the Mark of Exile burnt into his flesh so that other Fae may know what he has done. This has caused Gerard to become a wanderer, shunned by all Fae, even the Wild Fae would not go near him. 
Now this part is also shrouded in rumour but he managed to make his way to Ios one way or another. At Ios he discovered many things, but one that caught him was alcohol, being as down as he was, it seemed that moonshine often made him feel better, this lead him down a spiraling path, getting into fights in taverns and what not. One fight in particular caught a patrons attention, his prowess in combat was masterful to say the least, so this patron decided he might try and hire Gerard, this was a new concept to Gerard but it caught on quickly as being a mercenary paid well, and getting paid meant he could buy more moonshine. He soon become well known for his mercenary skills and his success in combat scenarios. He carried on him at all times a Fae Steel sabre, the one thing he managed to keep before being exiled, it's magic crafting making it nearly unbreakable and able to pierce most armor both magical and physical, it also allowed him to hit incorporeal forms. He also had on him a silver dagger as he found many creatures seemed weak to the metal, as well as his mandatory flask of moonshine. 
I'm not too sure where he is now last I saw of him he was still in Ios, but he was wandering so he could be somewhere else entirely. 

That about wraps up everything I can tell you, now if I might gentleman, I'd like to take my leave.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Lilly Gale

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm

[Wood Elf Teal]

"Mom!? MOM!" You shot bolt upright, cold sweats covering your body. You were having the nightmare again, the last memories of the fire that took your mother. You clutched the necklace around your neck, the last remaining possession of your mother's and the only thing you could find left of her. You steadied yourself, your heart rate returning to normal. You took a glance outside. It was dark outside, good, it meant you wouldn't have to worry about your eyes' sensitivity to light that much while you were outside. You thought it best to get changed out of your clothes before and into some thing less.. sweaty before starting your journey. You believed that you had grieved enough, it was time to see the world outside the seclusion that you'd known.

Very little did you know of your past, that wood elves often shunned arcane magic as it disrupted the natural order, some even despised it. This had caused much concern among the elders of your original tribe. After some incidents among the tribe, for her own safety and yours, the elders ask your mother leave.

The night you lost your mother was the same night the Breach in the sky appeared, it was a breach between worlds, every dimension could see it above their sky. Not long after the breach appeared, Rifts began appearing randomly at ground level, these Rifts linked to random locations in other dimensions and would randomly open and close on their own. along with the Rifts were Tears, small ripples in the fabric of reality which, with the right knowledge, could be opened to lead to another dimension. Tears were always fixed points but were not always visible to everyone. Lately more and more Rifts have been opening up. Due to your seclusion, you know nothing past the strange thing in the sky known as the Breach.

It's time to start your journey.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lilly.

Post by Raining Fire on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 am

[Wood Elf Teal]

Here I go... I got my walking stick, My mother's necklace, an old cloak to hide from the sun... All I need is the courage to take the first step. I look ahead into the open woods. What lay before me? why was I doing this in the first place? What exactly am I looking for? Uncertain of anything, I decided I better leave before the sun came up. After I took the first step, it was easier to take the next one. The one after that became easier. And Easier. Until I was finally running! I had never been away from that cave for as long as I could remember. Now I was finally free! I was leaving my past behind to build my future. And right now, my future looked pretty bright.

Speaking of bright, Just as the sun came up I had entered into a large town with a palace in the far back. I kept to the shadow's, not wanting to attract any kind to myself at the moment. Plus, the sun did hurt my eyes plenty. Hiding in the dark ally ways, I come across a poster with a man on it. The poster read: "Wanted Dead or Alive. For the practice of magic on kingdom grounds." Well now I know my arcane way's won't be invited here... Of course the first place I visit is a place where everyone would want me dead if they knew who I really was.. I guess I should use the 5 pounds I have for food and be on my way to a place where I need not hide. Or so I thought.

Avoiding some of the kings men who were patrolling the market grounds for any sign of magic users, I slip into some unknown book store and quickly duck out of sight of the windows. Once I heard the soldier's  foot steps fade away, I finally look where I am. The cabin was full of all sorts of books. Story books, full of legends of dragons and terror and adventure and romance.. The thought of a good book invited me to look around. I did so for an hour, Reading all sorts of good stories... Until one book quickly grabbed my attention. The Title read: "Garden Gnomes" But as I picked it up, the letters of the title quickly shook to life. They fazed and shook and swapped until what once said Garden gnomes, finally said: "The Perfect sorcerer's guide To the arcane language and enchantments." I opened the book up and it told the story of being enchanted by it's previous owner. Explaining that only those touched by magic would be able to read it. I now knew what my journey was about... I must have this book. I grin and quickly go to the old lady behind the counter. "Excuse me miss, How much for this book?" I ask as I show her the garden gnomes book.

Last edited by Raining Fire on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Raining Fire
Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gnomes and The Arcane

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:23 am

[Wood Elf Teal]

The lady looked up at you, smiling. She took a look at you the down at the book.
"This old thing?" The ladies eyes changed color, a small sigil shape appearing in her iris. It soon disappeared, her smile growing. She seemed satisfied by your reaction.
"Oh don't worry about it, no ones gone near that book in years. I mean who would be interested in gnomes." The lady chuckled to herself. she then leaned in and whispered. "Be careful young one, the king is looking for magic users. only those within the castle are allowed to practice. You are foreign here so you draw attention, but their overwatchers will see your magic. keep the book secret, and keep it safe." She smiled again. You looked down at the book then back up again to thank the lady, but she was gone. Strange. There was suddenly a loud banging on the door.
"Open up ,magi-guard, this is a routine check." There was another bang. You were in the middle of the store, there a doorway into another room and a stairwell upstairs. The door suddenly opened, men with cloaks and facemasks with a tear mark on them entered then room. The air suddenly felt thick, as a creature wrapped in chains entered to room. It had many arms that were strapped to it's torso and it seemed to float above the ground as it moved. You felt it's gaze upon you even though you could not see any eyes. it slowly opened it's razor filled maw a ticking sound emerging from it. It then released a terrifying scream as it detected your magical presence.
"She's a user, get her." The guards drew gold metal rods that extended into long spears with half-circle blades at the end. They began to approach you their spears in front of them.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lilly.

Post by Raining Fire on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:11 am

[Wood Elf Teal]

I looked at the old women with a hint of respect. I knew from the way that she spoke that she too was a user. I look to my new spell book as she spoke to me. "Yea, I will be leaving town very soon. Thank y-" As I looked up, she was gone. Slightly impressed, I turn to leave this book store and quickly get out of town, but quickly stopped in my tracks as the kings men came in.

The creature was something out of a nightmare! And judging by the scream, It could practically taste the magic on me. Before the men could see my face, I flip the hood over my face and quickly look for a way out. They had me trapped. I quickly run up stairs and close the door behind me to buy me some time. I flip open the spell book, searching for something to buy me more time. A grin crosses my face as I turn toward the door. "Gal-la mactoro!" I fling my hand fast toward the door and a blue light in cases it, sealing it off for a short amount of time. I look around, trying to find an escape route. But the only way out was the window. With a flick of my hand, the glass shatters and I once again look over the spell book. Tal na tack!" After I mutter those words, I jump out the window and keep running on air. I make it across to another house top and I run in the direction leading out of the town.. But the kings men had let the beast off of it's chain. It hopped on the roof in front of me, blocking my path. It growled as it held out it's arms, preparing to grab me.. I bring my hand up and blast the roof under the creature, causing it to fall through. I jump over the whole and keep running. "There she is! Get her!" I heard men yell as arrows wized pass me. I return their fire with small arcane orbs. When I got far enough I leaped off the house I was on and into the shadow's instantly vanishing out of the town grounds. I was once again in the woods. I knew the men would be searching for me so I kept moving.

I ran for what felt like hours, Yet no matter how far I ran, I could still hear the creature's vial screams. The kings men were looking for me. Why? I knew magic wasn't permitted on their land, but I was no longer on their land, so why were they hunting me? When I couldn't run any longer, I let my back fall against a tree and I quickly slid down to a sitting position to catch my breath. The tree its self was rather large, with its roots being taller then myself and completely surrounding me, making for nice cover. Somewhere in the distance, I heard the creature scream again. I tried to slow my breathing, catch my breath.. I pulled out my spell book and opened it up, I relax myself as I look over each page, memorizing each spell by chapter, for if I needed a certain spell, I just had to flip to its chapter. I read for hours , the woods growing quiet. Until I finally read the book all the way through. A grin crosses my face as I turn the final page and about to close the spell book to get on the move again. But quickly, at the bottom of the blank page were a few printed words in the arcane language. "Yok mie na-gi." As those words elegantly escape my mouth, The blank page suddenly burst into flames and I frantically try to put them out. But when nothing works, I turn the book over and watch as the flames become several little sparks, then the sparks began to draw on the empty page... After watching for awhile, I notice that the sparks were making a map! full of mountains and forest and villages and even castles! When the map was fully drawn, one little spark remained. Above it were the words: "Sorcerers guide to controlling the elements." I knew it! I just knew there had to be more spell books! I nod and close the book as I start my search for my newer spell book.. The screams of the creature echoed far off in the distance. Good, I had quite a big lead on them.

Last edited by Raining Fire on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Raining Fire
Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Raven's Soul

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 am

[Demon_Red]

"I don't care who you are. Boss said no invite no entry. You don't have an invite, so you ain't getting in." The man crossed his arms across his chest. He was the soul person standing in front of the door. The door stood alone as if attached to nothing. You were obviously the last person to attempt to enter this place, at least that was still alive. The man either didn't know who you were or didn't care enough. He held no weapons on his person but there was a spot of blood on his coat.

It's been along time since you'd lost your best friend. The Breach appeared on the same day he disappeared. You've been traveling through rifts for along time. Tears are still a mystery to you. You have traveled between Deimos, Nevernever, and Ios as well as a few personal dimensions. Your searching has lead you to the current you are. You know you need to get in but whether or not you can is a complete other story.

How do you proceed?
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lilly. Hunted

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

[Wood Elf Teal]

You knew you wanted the new spell, but you also knew you needed to lose this creature and it's handlers. You made your away from the tree you had been hiding in and continued in a random direction, hoping to throw off your trackers, keeping to the shadows as much as possible. The screams continued behind you but they never seemed to get closer or further away, but instead changing directions. You tried randomising your direction more, even sometimes moving across the trees to prevent leaving tracks on the ground. Suddenly something caught your eye. A rift had opened slightly off from your position. You stopping your fleeing to see what this thing was. A man walked out of the portal, turning his head toward your direction as the rift closed. You recognised the man as the one from the wanted poster. Without warning his features began to change, his mouth turning into a scarred sneer, scars appearing on his eyelids. There was a scream, a lot closer than felt comfortable. The man looked in it's direction then turned as another portal appeared and he swiftly made his way through it. The came again, closer again. You now had a decision.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:54 pm

[Demon_Red]

"Oh shut it big guy."

Raven said as he smiled, snapping his fingers and the man in front of him falling into a deep controlled state. Darkness around his eyes and his body limp.

"Move aside, searching for my friend is far more important than dealing with mindless chatter."
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Raven's mistake

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:12 pm

[Demon_Red]

The man seemed to fade from existence as you attempted to enter through the door. As you touched the door something felt off, the air changing. You opened the door with some difficulty. You stepped through. This isn't where you were supposed to be. You were in the middle of a pillared circle. outside the circle the abyss seemed to stretch beyond sanity's reach. You turned to the door but it was nowhere in sight. It seems you'd made the mistake of entering by force. You were now stuck unless you found a way out. Suddenly a rift appeared before you on the other side of the circle. Freedom. Suddenly an odd fellow entered through it. His body was scared you could see that from where you were standing.
"I was wondering when we would meet. The bounty for your death is quite high." The man spoke eloquently as the rift closed. You were going to have to face him before finding a way out.

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raven's Grand Finale

Post by Last Chaos Lord on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

[Demon_Red]

As you passed through the door the air shimmered slightly. the door disappearing almost instantly. In front of you stood a large onyx throne, skulls of various kinds carved into it's surface, dark red flames adorned either side.
"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." You instantly recognized the voice, looking up you saw the familiar figure lounging in the throne. Kitzuki.
"It's been along time. you've been quite the little trouble maker from what I understand, but we can't have you destroying everything now can we." Kitzuki gestured with his hand as you soul slowly drifted in front of you.
"It's funny how you've been trying to find me for so long yet I've been here the whole time. The power is mine. but it gets lonely at the top." He made another gesture as you felt your soul re-enter your body, almost painfully but you were soon comforted by it's return.
"What do you think princess. Will you be my queen?" Kitzuki grinned awaiting your answer as if he knew your answer.
Last Chaos Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto with A&A on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:11 pm

[Demon_Red]

Raven was afraid to speak, she only walked. Slowly with fear flooding her every movement until she was soon standing directly in front of Kitzuki.

She looked up at him, at the man she had been searching for, the very man that hurt her beyond words. But she still wanted. The very man that put her through tormented hell and back.

The very Demon that forced her soul into oblivion, only to be replaced by that of a fake one.

She looked up at him with big scared blue eyes, the ones she gave the first time life faded from her, from her kingdomness sickness.

and she hugged the man sitting on the throne, as she cried silently and mumbled.

"Yes.."

-----Happy End-----
Naoto with A&A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top